The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fogerty...was...INCREDIBLE. Yes he opened for Mellencamp. He absolutely blew everybody away, with his running and jumping around, wailing on the guitar, Proud Mary and Fortunate Son were AWESOME. :rockon: I highly recommend you see him.

U2democrat said:
:lol:

something tells me john cougar mellencamp would not wear eyeliner though........;)

I believe there are some pics floating around from his Johnny Cougar days where he is wearing a bit of eyeliner :wink:

so many questions! :wink:

Europe was absolutely incredible. I've been back, oh, two or three weeks i've lost track of time. It's hard to pin down a favorite place, because they all were so different. Prague was the most beautiful city, Munich was the most liveable city (very laid back, old, and beautiful). Luzerne and Zurich Switzerland were full of character and nice among the alps. Paris...well...Paris is Paris! Berlin was great because I'm fascinated by WWII and the Holocaust (we also visited the concentration camp at Dachau).

Dell is shipping me a brand new laptop keyboard for free and for that I am grateful :). It will be a bit more of a pain to replace than an individual key, but since they don't send just keys, and they are not charging me, I'll take it.

I'm glad you had fun at your concert U2Dem. I've never been to a concert before :reject:, but I got tickets for the 12/7 Vertigo show :rockon:.

I woudl also like to say, that under no conditions should men be wearing eyeliner. As Tucker Carlson said last night, part of the contract of manhood is that you don't have to worry that much about how you look :lol:.

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
so many questions! :wink:

Europe was absolutely incredible. I've been back, oh, two or three weeks i've lost track of time. It's hard to pin down a favorite place, because they all were so different. Prague was the most beautiful city, Munich was the most liveable city (very laid back, old, and beautiful). Luzerne and Zurich Switzerland were full of character and nice among the alps. Paris...well...Paris is Paris! Berlin was great because I'm fascinated by WWII and the Holocaust (we also visited the concentration camp at Dachau).

sounds like an amazing trip!!! :up: :drool:

Techie2000 said:
Dell is shipping me a brand new laptop keyboard for free and for that I am grateful :). It will be a bit more of a pain to replace than an individual key, but since they don't send just keys, and they are not charging me, I'll take it.

I'm glad you had fun at your concert U2Dem. I've never been to a concert before :reject:, but I got tickets for the 12/7 Vertigo show :rockon:.

I woudl also like to say, that under no conditions should men be wearing eyeliner. As Tucker Carlson said last night, part of the contract of manhood is that you don't have to worry that much about how you look :lol:.

Tucker :hyper: He and I are buddies. :up: Very sweet guy, even for a conservative. :wink:

He's on MSNBC now. I'm not a big fan really. I usually watch Keith Olberman before going to sleep, but if I can't fall asleep, Countdown leads right into The Situation. At least he's much easier to stand than Joe Scarborough.

U2Girl1978 said:
Has anyone tried this service at all? www.adventuresinrock.com

:hmm:

Haven't used them but I was waiting last year to see what packages they offered for the U2 tour. Unfortunately unemployment lasted longer than I thought and well... :shrug:
Sounds like alot of them are huge U2 fans..
I get regular emails from them...They were offering a great Dublin concert package back when - but it was beyond what I could do at the time. I think it was around $1,900 for 3 days, tickets to the concert(s) transportation to and from the venue and other perks.

Laura, you drooling over the butt of a guy old enough to be your grandpa? :wink:

ewen said:
Laura, you drooling over the butt of a guy old enough to be your grandpa? :wink:
She always seems to be doing that. Us guys here age, just never seem to be able to satisfy her :grumpy:. Maybe I should just send out a general warning, tell the guys at CNU to dye their hair grey and get plastic surgery to add wrinkles. :wink:

Hi, Techie,

Yup, it's past 2am here. I'm staying up, waiting to speak to Pax after she finishes work. We've hardly spoken all week - just half an hour here and there.

Techie2000 said:
She always seems to be doing that. Us guys here age, just never seem to be able to satisfy her :grumpy:. Maybe I should just send out a general warning, tell the guys at CNU to dye their hair grey and get plastic surgery to add wrinkles. :wink:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's one of the funniest things anyone has ever said about me!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewen said:
Hi, Techie,

Yup, it's past 2am here. I'm staying up, waiting to speak to Pax after she finishes work. We've hardly spoken all week - just half an hour here and there.
Ah, well then I don't blame you then. Are you curled up in front of the PC with a beverage and snack? Sometimes if I'm on late at night and can't sleep, I take my comforter to my office chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom