The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dulce de Leche said:
*walks in and looks around. meanders over to the bar and fixes a caipirinha to remember S. America.

Hi all, I am back from Argentina! And I have a new name. Hope to be around the bar more :wave:

I know I said to Ewen that I would refrain from posting at the Bar, but I need to know, Lauren, where were you in Argentina? Did you enjoy it?

Dulce de Leche rules... :drool:

Techie2000 said:
Ouch, I hate the mall. However it is fun to drop things on people below when I am on the upper level.

If only I worked on the upper level... :hmm:

I detest the mall now more than ever before, now that I work there.

The only good thing about it is that it makes me not check my e-mail for four and a half straight hours.

And I guess I make money, too.

:drool:

U2democrat said:
i also hate the mall...but boy do i looooooooooooove john mellencamp...:drool:

last night was AMAZING. both he and fogerty blew us away. and of course i swooned :cute::faint:

If you don't have it already, run out and buy Words & Music right now. It's some excellent stuff. :yes:

Where were your seats? When we went we had lawn but even from that far away I could tell that he (Mellencamp) looked :drool:.

I had the lawn too but i was at the very front :hyper:

I got "Words and Music" the day it came out. I don't even know how many of his albums i have...I don't have them all but I have alot *obsessed*

He's lucky i wasn't closer to the front otherwise i would've run up on the stage and who knows what may have happened :shifty:

U2@NYC said:
I know I said to Ewen that I would refrain from posting at the Bar, but I need to know, Lauren, where were you in Argentina? Did you enjoy it?

Dulce de Leche rules... :drool:

I was mostly in Buenos Aires but I travelled a fair amount in Argentina, and also to Chile and Uruguay. Yes I loved it and did not want to leave!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

Laura-John Mellancamp!!! Awesome :up:

Disturbing.

:laugh: I saw Mellencamp a few years ago. He was pretty good, he doesnt care for U2 though. He has said some critical things about their music in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom