The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god my college doesn't give a rat's ass what you do as long as you keep giving them money and don't break their shit! :wink:

Well Bar, I'm off to bed, and I even managed to go the day after a shroom trip without rambling on about it like a madman. You should be proud of me. ;):p

Good night! :wave:

I've been putting it off. However I am tempted to do it now, just so I can post the questions and we can all laugh how stupid they are, but I don't want to be awake until 3AM. Maybe I'll do it tommorrow. I can see maybe a quick survey or something, but a course, in two parts, is stupid beyond belief. This is a geek school not some big drinking party school or something.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U2democrat said:
And when are we going to see the mysterious mug behind the techie? :eyebrow::wink:
I'm very camera shy, don't keep any digital pics around. I know where there is one online though, I prefer not to post it in public, if you want to see, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll send you the link.

Pretty much :lol:

If i'm not making phone calls I'm entering data into a computer, organizing sheets of calls that either to be made, have been made, or need to be scanned. I do all the tedious work no one else wants to do.

U2democrat said:
Pretty much :lol:

If i'm not making phone calls I'm entering data into a computer, organizing sheets of calls that either to be made, have been made, or need to be scanned. I do all the tedious work no one else wants to do.
What do you call them about? Surely you aren't reminding them to vote in the middle of July...:scratch:

:lol: no. It's to identify what the issues are that are important to voters, figure out who's going to vote for who, or if they're undecided, and what party they consider themselves a part of.

U2democrat said:
:lol: no. It's to identify what the issues are that are important to voters, figure out who's going to vote for who, or if they're undecided, and what party they consider themselves a part of.
Have you been called a "bitch" or any other explicative yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom