The Octagon Bar: Yesterday We Woke Up Sucking A Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:

:lol: no because I usually cant keep my mouth shut
ever had a day when you wanted to strangle a lineup of people?

Like a woman today who ordered a grande frappucino and then made it a venti...so of course there ended up being confusion....and she stomps up to the counter all pissy that she got a grande when she ordered a venti. I didn't even say anything, just opened the register and gave her all her money back. And she did that fake/insincere, "Oh no, I can't take it. Just give me the difference" (After being bitchy cause she was late for a meeting---then why the hell did you come in to get a coffee if you'relate! That's not my problem! :mad: ) And I said, "Just take the money already will ya!?" :| I couldn't take it. So much for 'people skills' today....

starsgoblue said:

Like a woman today who ordered a grande frappucino and then made it a venti...so of course there ended up being confusion....and she stomps up to the counter all pissy that she got a grande when she ordered a venti. I didn't even say anything, just opened the register and gave her all her money back. And she did that fake/insincere, "Oh no, I can't take it. Just give me the difference" (After being bitchy cause she was late for a meeting---then why the hell did you come in to get a coffee if you'relate! That's not my problem! :mad: ) And I said, "Just take the money already will ya!?" :| I couldn't take it. So much for 'people skills' today....
:hug: dont I know that well
theres a bitch of a teenage girl that comes in all the time and orders...then changes what she ordered after shes gotten her fucking frappuccino. It goes from a tall strawberries and cream to a venti something or another
the last time she did it I told her I heard her order and to get out of the way of the other people waiting for their drinks :lol:

Flower vase full of Jager...:drool: I mean No, that's evil. :mac:

*Orders shipment of plastic shot glasses specially for hurling*

starsgoblue said:
Oh and then someone in line today said they didn't like U2...I pointed to the door and said, "get out". He laughed....I was being serious. :mad:

:lmao:
I sympathise completely.
Somebody made a nasty comment about bono one day and I politely told them that no matter what they think, he still smells divine from up close. They they blushed and wanted to know how I knew that

Zootlesque said:
Flower vase full of Jager...:drool: I mean No, that's evil. :mac:

*Orders shipment of plastic shot glasses specially for hurling*

No, no, no.... We need glass, so that you get that satisfying shattering sound when you throw it against the wall. :shame:

*picks up shotglass*

I'd duck if I were you. :sexywink:

*throws glass, shatters into a tiny little splinters across bar*

*grabs axe*

Now, to do some real damage... :macdevil:

You guys are smashing up the bar?

:sad:

*grabs a bottle of Jagermeister and a bottle of Goldschlager and mixes 'em up into one gigantic jug of Liquid Cocaine*

*scampers off to a couch to celebrate his EXTREMELY good fortune tonight*

:D

DaveC said:
*grabs a bottle of Jagermeister and a bottle of Goldschlager and mixes 'em up into one gigantic jug of Liquid Cocaine*

*scampers off to a couch to celebrate his EXTREMELY good fortune tonight*

:lol:

The girls are on fire tonight, man!

*steals some of Dave C's Liq Coke mix and settles himself on another couch... far far away from the hurling*

Dont you just love days that seem like the shit is never going to stop, then all of a sudden one single event reverses the whole shit-train and makes the whole day incredible??

Back
Top Bottom