The Octagon Bar: Yesterday We Woke Up Sucking A Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pax said:
I've always wanted a David Hasselhoff Paper Airplane. :hyper:

:: phones the men in white coats again ::

make that two, thanks, bye.

:: returns to hot tub ::

pax said:
But if they cart me off to the funny farm, you'll be all alone in the hot tub, and that would suck. :sad:

don't worry, they read my j-j-j-urn-ee-al.

i'll be joining you

casto.gif

Saturday night was my friend's bachelorette party. No more booze for me for a while.

Or at least til the weekend :wink:

My perfect bachelorette party would be going to a hockey game with my sisters and my girlfriends, and then coming back to someone's house, eating pizza, getting drunk, and watching girly movies.

:D

that sounds like a blast
Tim had fun at his party. They went and drove golf balls, hit at the batting cages, and had cigars and steak in the smoking room of a nice restaurant.
Im not sure what Im doing but Im going to be wearing my tiara and some sort of audrey hepburn looking gloves. We'll probably go out to eat and see some sort of a show somewhere.
Maybe have a girly sleepover and watch old movies :D
Im not as adventurous as I used to be :p

u2bonogirl said:
and the only naked body I want to see is my husbands :drool:

At the first bar, we were playing a game called "That Guy!" (www.thatguygame.com) that I bought Lisa for the party. Before we hopped into the limo to reach our next destination, Lisa ran over and yelled--oh my god, this guy sitting at the bar who matched one of my cards just showed me his balls!

Ah, good stuff. I'm hoping to post some photos on my journal very soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom