The Octagon Bar: Yesterday We Woke Up Sucking A Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:
*walks in and sucks on the picture dorthe posted of lemonbody a while ago*

:shifty:

:angry:

:madspit:

I'm warning you - Get your hands of my Lemon, kid! :mad:

Btw, whats happend to LB's name - lemonbody? :lmao:

Last edited:
...and a happy 4th of July to the patrons celebrating! :D

Lemonboy said:
**Pulls up a chair and sits down**

WOOHOO! Catfight!

:macdevil:

:tongue:

:sexywink:

**Sneaks up behind LB's chair**

:flirt:

**Whispers**

You're not getting any catfight...

**Drags LB up to the bar stage**

Why don't you sing... :hmm:... WOWY for me tonight...? :flirt:

I'll promise I won't drink 9 beers, get drunk and tell you what I'll do to you afterwards! :angel:

:giggle:

Merc said:

**Sneaks up behind LB's chair**

:flirt:

**Whispers**

You're not getting any catfight...

**Drags LB up to the bar stage**

Why don't you sing... :hmm:... WOWY for me tonight...? :flirt:

I'll promise I won't drink 9 beers, get drunk and tell you what I'll do to you afterwards! :angel:

:giggle:

Damn, and I was hoping for that....

Well maybe not 9 beers, but the rest i can live with....

Lemonboy said:
Damn, and I was hoping for that....

Well maybe not 9 beers, but the rest i can live with....

I don't have to be drunk to tell you what I want to do with you afterwards... :evil: :flirt:

:mac:

Oh, hello b2d, stars! :wink:

:wave:

Lemonboy said:
:combust:

I wonder where that hot-tub went? :hmm:

:macdevil:

The storage room, dear! :kiss: The storage room... :flirt:

**Follows LB into the storage room in search for the hot tub**

** :lock:s door behind her**

:evil:

:mac:

good evening folks fae Edinburgh (centre of the universe at the mo) :wave:

ewen said:
how's your love life dave?

Quite well, actually. I won't get into detail as it's all in the journal, but suffice to say everything couldn't be better right now.

I won't bother asking how yours is though. :wink::laugh:

There were some ugly scenes today by a group of anarchists, a street away from my house actually (i live in the city centre!), but the Scot's Police handled it fine.

Out of the 1/4 million protesters out on the MPH march on Saturday only one arrest.

I don't have a ticket for the 'Final Push' Live 8 gig on Wednesday but I'm going to hang about the stadium. May even catch a glimpse of the Bono man himself when he appears, who knows.

ewen said:

I don't have a ticket for the 'Final Push' Live 8 gig on Wednesday but I'm going to hang about the stadium. May even catch a glimpse of the Bono man himself when he appears, who knows.

Who's on the bill, Ewen?

DaveC said:

Quite well, actually. I won't get into detail as it's all in the journal, but suffice to say everything couldn't be better right now.

Well man, i can't get in to read the journals cause of my brain explosion the other week. There were angry complaints from viewers. I believe 212,334 people complained and i got banned. so you're gonna have to just spill the beans in here.

besides, i can't be bothered logging off to go read the journals

beau2ifulday said:

Who's on the bill, Ewen?

Bono is making a guest appearance along with Mr Geldof.

not the most exciting of all the Live 8 shows but never mind:
James Brown, Annie Lennox, Snow Patrol, Travis, The Sugababes, Ronan Keating, Beverly Knight, The Corrs, Natasha Bedingfield, Proclaimers, Texas, Youssou N’Dour, McFly, Midge Ure and African artists from Peter Gabriel’s WOMAD

It's good to hear that the actions in Scotland seem to be going pretty peacefully, Ewen....the news here made it sound like it was rather bad. :yikes: I was going to ask you about it but stumbled in. :up: Very cool that you're going, I hope you get some good pics of the action for the bar.

ewen said:

Well man, i can't get in to read the journals cause of my brain explosion the other week. There were angry complaints from viewers. I believe 212,334 people complained and i got banned. so you're gonna have to just spill the beans in here.

besides, i can't be bothered logging off to go read the journals

Originally posted in Dave's Journal, with some updates
Well I figured rather than having two vague and obscure journal posts, I should describe what's going on.

The new girl (the subject of the previous two posts) is Amy. She's 18 and went to a local high school from which she graduated about 2 weeks ago. She's going to university in Newfoundland in the fall.

I won't make an enormous post about her fantastic qualities. Instead, I'll just merely open up the comments section for any questions about her and post a picture (which she has given me permission to post).

So if you would like to know anything about her or me (within reason), post away.

18716random_pictures_109_copy.jpg

18716random_pictures_114_copy.jpg

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom