The Octagon Bar: Yesterday We Woke Up Sucking A Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, still two minutes. You can tell by the bottom of the thread, where it says what the current time is according to Interference.

it's not, it's still two minutes ahead.

not that it bothers me

Apart from the obvious, do you recognise anybody Pax?

ba23c684.jpg

two embarassing things

1) I found it in PLEBA

2) I'm wearing the same 'outfit' that's in your avatar! (I do have other clothes folks!)

redface.gif

ewen said:
two embarassing things

1) I found it in PLEBA

2) I'm wearing the same 'outfit' that's in your avatar! (I do have other clothes folks!)

redface.gif

:shocked: EWEN??? In PLEBA??? I never thought I'd see the day. :wink:

I love that gray shirt on you, btw. :flirt:

u2bonogirl said:
Theres nothing shameful about PLEBA :p

Its the interference wealth of photos and info on the band. If you want to wade through all the perverted and hysterical comments made by all the women that is :D

depends on your point of view but thankfully there's a search function that took me pretty much straight to that photo without the use of these:

ron-thompson-nylon-waders.jpg

I just noticed that Jason is in that picture too. wedged between the guy directly above me and the guy that looks as though he is wearing 3D glasses.

I hope the person who took those photos has more. would be nice to have one where I have a better expression on my face! wait a sec, what does my ear looks like?? i don't have ears like that! lol

guinness-avatar.gif

pax said:
Ewen's secret love of fly-fishing is revealed.

I actually used to do a good bit of angling back in my home in the Highlands! :tongue:

dunno Diemen, i'm not as close to those toilets as it might seem.

Back
Top Bottom