The Octagon Bar: With New Heart-Shaped Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
WOW, you can take bellydancing as a credited class?
*pumps fist* cant wait to see if I can do that!:D

Yep :) so much fun! You should do it - just either look online for your city if your school doesn't have one - since I went to a school known fro its partying and sports they had loads of the "underwater basket weaving" type of classes:)

hey stars - go check over in PLEBA - your COS picture is up:wink:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:

:cute: you can be my bono:hug:

:combust: I think I'm in :love:

:swoons: :faint: ** and disappears behind the bar. A few minutes pass, and I dust myself off **

Hip shaking, gyrating, belly dancing, hormone producing boogie!

:swoons: again :faint: *thud*

It reminds me of a picture... I was there 8th row, saw it with my own eyes. All I need to do is keep reaching, outstretched to that bellybutton calling me...

"I'll give you things, I'll buy you roses, I'll buy you fast cars, I'll show you things you could never see! C'mon love C'mon love, touch me baby! I can feel I'm coming 'round! Move my spirit hold me, move my spirit take me, move my spirit keep me, move my spirit teach me to move with it..."

BellyDancer.jpg

All I want is a picture of you
All I want is to get right next to you
All I want is your face in a locket
Picture in my pocket
I take a pill to stop it

Speaking of which, did you hear? Did you hear that Jacknife Lee has a remix of Fast Cars reportedly being released with the SYCMIOYO single? Can you imagine moving your hips for longer than 3 minutes and 43 seconds?

Uh oh mental films, here I go again :swoon: :faint: *thwack* *thud*

:scratch: ouch! ** rubs head **

While the rest of you are off getting a bachelor's in belly dancing... ** puts hand on the bar to steady myself **

As I was saying while you are off, ahem, doing what you do, I'll be coming up with 10 drunk questions for the gallery.

*takes a sip of jack and coke and watches the group bellydance.*

You guys looked really great! Tim you make a *great* Bono.

Dang, I wish I had signed up for bellydancing classes! I hear it's a great cardiovascular workout, plus you look really hot doing it!

:dance:

angel_of_L.A. said:
*takes a sip of jack and coke and watches the group bellydance.*

You guys looked really great! Tim you make a *great* Bono.

Dang, I wish I had signed up for bellydancing classes! I hear it's a great cardiovascular workout, plus you look really hot doing it!

:dance:

It's never too late to learn! :drool: If you all do the classes, this bar will be packed every night :yes:

Here, let me refreshen that up for you ** Tops off the jack & coke for Mitzye **

I think classes begin in the Spring :wink: Oh, and thanks for the compliment, I always wanted to be Bono. I'm just looking for someone who wants to be WITH Bono and is a little nearsighted :lol:

starsforu2 said:

Oh, and thanks for the compliment, I always wanted to be Bono. I'm just looking for someone who wants to be WITH Bono and is a little nearsighted :lol:

:laugh:

Well, I wanted to be with Bono when I was 13, so that's was like 10 years ago. I still love the man, I have great respect for him. But I'm still nearsighted!

*drinks jack and coke*

:wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

:laugh:

Well, I wanted to be with Bono when I was 13, so that's was like 10 years ago. I still love the man, I have great respect for him. But I'm still nearsighted!

*drinks jack and coke*

:wink:

:madspit: Once again 10 years too late! :lmao:

Wait! :eyebrow: You had Bono thoughts like that at age 13? ** Scrubs mind and decides that she must have been talking about marrying the guy **

** Serves up another Jack & Coke for later **

So which one of these fine gents floats your boat the most?

Is it the Hearthrob Drummer? :larry:
The Funky Bassist? :adam:
The Scientist? :edge:
or the Rock Star? :bono:

starsforu2 said:
** Scrubs mind and decides that she must have been talking about marrying the guy **

I did want to marry the guy! :laugh: But then I realized that Ali is way supercool and totally deserving of his love. :up:

starsforu2 said:

So which one of these fine gents floats your boat the most?

Is it the Hearthrob Drummer? :larry:
The Funky Bassist? :adam:
The Scientist? :edge:
or the Rock Star? :bono:

Neither. I love all of them but I no longer want anyone fabulous in the rock star sense. Just fabulous in the natural, I haven't lost my boyish charm sense. However, Bono still says and does things that make my heart go a-flutter. There's just something about that guy! I think it's because he has never let his inner child die and that's why he dreams big--so big to the point of being naiive. That's why I was attracted to him in the first place. He's not afraid to take chances whether it be musically or in his attempts to save the world.

There's alot to be said for men who tilt at windmills. :wink:

well I was in a really really really bad mood about a half an hour ago. bad enough to knock a hole in a wall.....
glad thats over with since i already have sheetrock to patch up :reject:

Im back for good from the tropics! I have a bunch of bug bites, my hair is longer, ive got a semi tan. Imagine what bono looks like when he gets a tan...you know, freckles, a tannish hue to the skin. mostly red. yep thats me

*slugs down a mai tai*

they have those everywhere down there!
I tell you, my toes are freezing now that Im home again but its good to be back in my comfy jeans and sweatshirts
Im feeling fat today:mad:

I could go for a bottle of champagne right about now
wallow about in the hot tub and gulp out of my own bottle
of course bono is welcome to join me anytime
since he likes to drop in to chat with me when Im feeling lonely

lonely like tonight
oh bono
im feeling that empty space in my being tonight
wont you come and fill it for me

ah there he comes
in the door like a good boy, strutting his stuff.....
*splashes a bit of water*
heres a nice spot for you and a bottle all to yourself
I give you the world....well at least the world encompased in this imaginary bar:D

I think my mind is wandering off into fan fic land:huh:

I know you know:lol:

I have a new chapter all ready, just needs to be typed.

Im exhausted. Ive been up since yesterday at five in the morning....
I stayed up all last night reading because I couldnt sleep:crazy:
The computer is giving me funky feeling eyes

well, for your benefit I did another chapter :yawn:
I think I need to have some more wine and watch christmas vacation:cute:
Im past the point where I can sleep. It happens when youve had a rough couple of days and then a traumatic night:madspit:

Girl, I cant believe you have almost 7500 posts!
I want a job where I can haunt interference all day
youre like the resident poltergeist!

ps, somebody told me they thought i was 16 the other day:|
oh joy
I updated my sig pic and I really do look younger.
I think its the freckles and the curly hair or something

either way, this blows. Im almost 19 and i look younger than i did at the beginning of the year:grumpy:

Ive got a big cup of coffee:D
No alcohol. Trying to be good. Its only 12:30 here. Kinda early to be drinking:lol:
*sneaks a drop of whiskey into coffee*
:uhoh: nobody saw that, right?

Oh baby oh baby, Tara needs some of that hot tub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom