The Octagon Bar: With New Heart-Shaped Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreadsox wishes me to inform everyone that he stumbled in here by mistake. He thought this was the Octagon Hair Removal Clinic.

Carry on.

Ok...I'm sure you guys will love the humor in this. I would...if it wasn't me.

So, I had to work earlier this evening and since I just answer phones I decided to just wear a sweatshirt and my beloved flannel PJ pants. Well after work I stopped at the local gas station (it was very busy) to get a few things and then as I was unlocking my apartment door a neighbor I haven't met yet walked by and I said "Hi".

I realized shortly after arriving home that the back left side of my pants had ripped from top to about the knee area. :| Who knows how many people got a peep of my Victoria Secret undies tonight.....:huh:

:reject: Go ahead and laugh.

Parting is such sweet sorrow. :(

:: shakes off wet hair, bolts a southern blue, casts one last longing look at the hot tub ::

'Night, y'all.

:heart:

** Walks into the bar looks side to side and sees that it's empty **

I don't like this hit and miss posting :sad: Although I'm enjoying my mini-vacation, I do miss the gang.

** Pours coffee to start the day **

:wave: I'll be back behind the bar tomorrow night. Time to wreak havoc for one more day in Denver

** Pours coffee into travel mug and heads for the exit **

starsgoblue said:
Ok...I'm sure you guys will love the humor in this. I would...if it wasn't me.

So, I had to work earlier this evening and since I just answer phones I decided to just wear a sweatshirt and my beloved flannel PJ pants. Well after work I stopped at the local gas station (it was very busy) to get a few things and then as I was unlocking my apartment door a neighbor I haven't met yet walked by and I said "Hi".

I realized shortly after arriving home that the back left side of my pants had ripped from top to about the knee area. :| Who knows how many people got a peep of my Victoria Secret undies tonight.....:huh:

:lol: nice one honey. Hey, us pleba girls are made for embarrasment. at least you didnt have a bunch of people watching you belly dance to fast cars:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom