The Octagon Bar: Where The Guinness Flows Freely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that the most. . . .. . . . .Having something bad happen and turning it into a party "Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own"

I had gone to see a play tonight and then went to the after-party. I know it had it at the theater because I bought a soda, but then when I got to the jazz cafe where the party was, it was gone.

:banghead:

can you call those places? there is always the chance that an honest person found it and turned it in. :hug:

Honestly, I love hanging here when I have the time but I'm married and have a full time job, so where does everyone get the oppurtunity to get close? It's strange.

Just reading your posts makes me want to hang out and buy you a beer when we can chill. I want to be close to the good people and chill but it sucks if you have to wait until every new album comes out.

Lots of people have met each other beyond just concerts, esp. if the people are in their area.

And as far as posting, lots of people are either students or have jobs where they are on the computer and so can.....get away with posting :wink: Or just when they're home, whenever. It's so addicting you know.

I wish I was active in Interference when Elevation took off. However, I was super busy at work and couldn't make the time. But at the shows I saw, I always met a good group!!!

These guys from Keane are so much younger than I thought.

And kind of goofy looking, the singer. But it's refreshing :up:

I like this song a lot! Much better than the single that is so huge right now. Or maybe I am just tired of hearing that one :huh:

The guy has a good voice

yes! it is. Welcome. It is the reason why I went from about 300 posts to 1400 in 3 weeks :huh: :laugh:

yeah, I mean, like everyone says, it really has gone downhill.

I still usually tune in if I'm home on a Saturday night though, out of habit I guess. :laugh:

I agree. I thought Keane was good, but Paris Hilton....blah.

I kind of laughed during the phone sex skit with the lord of the rings girl, the star wars girl, etc. But other than that, not much of anything else. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom