The Octagon Bar: Where Everybody Knows Your Name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.gif

We can be a little obnoxious when we drink. Sorry :D

*as the buzz wears off her usual shy nature returns and Sad_Girl picks herself up off the floor and scurries back to hide at Pleba*

daygloeyes2 said:
*raises glass*

This one's for lead singers with happy wives. :wink:

aww DG:wink: thats so nice of you...yes we are very happpy:lmao:

*head swells again...cannot get out of bar

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
* walks in and sees the PLEBA carnage lying about*
How did I miss this? :grumpy:
Oh yeah, I was too busy eating the best steak Ive ever had in my life :drool:

** Walks in fat and happy **

And that was only the 3rd time that I've cooked steak on the grill :yes:

With a little help from my friends and her Dad, I'm learning how to be an outdoor grill master. Right now I'm just a grill boy :|

It helped that the steaks were extremely expensive :yikes: but still cheaper than buying them in a nice restaurant.

And Tara totally mastered the baked potatoes. They came out perfect :up:

I love that girl! :hug: :love:

*Takes the extra potato out of the oven and throws it gently at Tim*
:D
He did an incredible job on the steak....me dad's going to have to compete for status.
Im feeling like this is a win win situation for me :mac:

*Tosses her iPod across the room and lands it in the hot tub*
Ewen should be happy to know my iPod took a dump on me :rant:
starsforu2 said:

** Walks in fat and happy **

And that was only the 3rd time that I've cooked steak on the grill :yes:

With a little help from my friends and her Dad, I'm learning how to be an outdoor grill master. Right now I'm just a grill boy :|

It helped that the steaks were extremely expensive :yikes: but still cheaper than buying them in a nice restaurant.

And Tara totally mastered the baked potatoes. They came out perfect :up:

I love that girl! :hug: :love:

Hi folks :wave:

Excuse me, I don't like being portrayed as some horrible person that takes pleasure in other people's misfortune. You and Tim have a completely wrong idea about me and was quite evident in that pm you sent me a few weeks ago Tim which I chose not to reply to.

If you have a problem with your iPod, it's of not my concern and I'm definately not sat here chuckling to myself because something you spent hundreds of dollars on has developed some fault.

try doing a 'cold start' or reset on the device, it might sort out the problem. If you bear with me a few minutea I'll find instructions for you. It's a case of pressing a few buttons at the same time and I can't remember of the top of my head which ones.

:laugh: Dont take me so seriously Ewen, I was only making a joke at how you are such a grouch when it comes to iPods :wink:
Next time I'll make that more clear
And just for the record, the PMs you share with Tim are between you and Tim, I dont feed him any lines into them, I just hear about them later

ewen said:
Hi folks :wave:

Excuse me, I don't like being portrayed as some horrible person that takes pleasure in other people's misfortune. You and Tim have a completely wrong idea about me and was quite evident in that pm you sent me a few weeks ago Tim which I chose not to reply to.

If you have a problem with your iPod, it's of not my concern and I'm definately not sat here chuckling to myself because something you spent hundreds of dollars on has developed some fault.

try doing a 'cold start' or reset on the device, it might sort out the problem. If you bear with me a few minutea I'll find instructions for you. It's a case of pressing a few buttons at the same time and I can't remember of the top of my head which ones.

*Walks in the bar, sits down

Sorry bout last night. That's why we usually stay holed up over in PLEBA. It's dangerous to let us all out. :wink:

*orders a round for everyone*

Helloooooo, and happy Saturday, Bar. :wave:

Comin' at ya from the family homestead...I'm back home for the weekend to totally divest myself of any family-related guilt! :laugh: I'm having dinner with my mom tonight, brunch with my grandmother tomorrow, and going to the ballgame with my dad, grandparents, stepmom, and siblings tomorrow.

Soooooo...anyone around? :flirt:

oh and i haven't been on much because our internet has been freakin out. our PC is dead. i can't check my e-mail because comcast.net won't work. and i miss the bar!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom