The Octagon Bar: We're Still Waiting for the T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**Wanders into The Kitchen**

Later 'Goners! :wave:

U2democrat said:
hey ewen you've got me glued to the UK elections now :laugh:

i was speaking, via messenger, to my best friend over in the UK and I asked him if he'd gone and voted yet. His answer was "oh, i forgot that was happening today...i might"

:|

:no:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Oh, he's going it alone today? Cool! :wave:

she gave me instructions that if I get lost I should speak to a person in a uniform.

pax said:
Oooohhh, Ewen, do you want to see Chicago on Saturday? I got an e-mail offer for some reasonably cheap tickets. :hmm:

lol, it's just aswell that I know what you mean - since U2 are playing in Chicago on Saturday! Yeah seeing the musical Chicago in New York on Saturday sounds great. lol

*walks in in her dirty work clothes and sits down on a bar stool like a civilized bar fly*

:wave:

So Ewen is enjoying the states?

I got to see Tim in the middle of the day today :D
Neato!
Its Cinco De Mayo! :dance:
*pours herself a huge margarita and oozes out the stress of the work day*

ewen said:

lol, it's just aswell that I know what you mean - since U2 are playing in Chicago on Saturday! Yeah seeing the musical Chicago in New York on Saturday sounds great. lol

:up:

I'll see if tickets are available, then.

:scratch:

I'm confused, I thought the US release of HTDAAB didn't have Fast Cars on it?

Pax, I noticed yours in your CD player so I put it on and said song has just finished. I lifted it out of the machine and it appears to be the US release. What's going on? Does the US release have the bonus track or not? I can't see the case kicking about.

Last edited:
The US collector's version has fast cars. Today was horrible. My brain was like half awake all day, and I can't stand school nor the people there anymore. 31 more days to graduation...:hyper:

ewen said:
:scratch:

I'm confused, I thought the US release of HTDAAB didn't have Fast Cars on it?

Pax, I noticed yours in your CD player so I put it on and said song has just finished. I lifted it out of the machine and it appears to be the US release. What's going on? Does the US release have the bonus track or not? I can't see the case kicking about.

Yes, the collector's edition (w/book and DVD) has "Fast Cars," which is the one I bought.

The book/DVD/case is probably

a.) in a box someplace; or
b.) possibly still at the family homestead.

Why aren't you out enjoying the beautiful weather? :shame: I just went for my 3:00 constitutional and it was lovely. We'll have a nice brisk walk at the park after dinner. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom