The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm, dinner. enjoy your dinner dorthe. ishould consider making mine soon.

yes Pax, got your email!! :hyper: :kiss:

I got your quesadilla back! :hyper: I think I'll have your e-mail for dinner.

Um...

I mean I got your e-mail back, and I think I'll have a quesadilla for dinner.

:wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Is it me or did the Ewbby wristband get bigger?

lol, in my sig? I don't think so. In fact, I had a job squeezing it into the aloted space. I will be sending Pax some Ewbby wristbands soon to distribute to the US believers. Put your orders in, they are in limited supply and will be worn by the fashion elite. remember, we're not looking for your money, we're looking for your support.

ewen said:

lol, in my sig? I don't think so. In fact, I had a job squeezing it into the aloted space. I will be sending Pax some Ewbby wristbands soon to distribute to the US believers. Put your orders in, they are in limited supply and will be worn by the fashion elite. remember, we're not looking for your money, we're looking for your support.

There will be a waiting list for those who do not request their exclusive Ewbby wristband promptly. Estimated wait time: eternity.

ordering more than one is recommended, as I discovered in the shower this morning - water and Ewbby wristbands don't mix.

water and Ewbby - now that's a different story! :silent:

:flirt:

*comes in stomping feet and slams the door shut*

my mom and i just got into a fight. she started crying when i refused to vaccuum my room :rolleyes: i cannot wait till i'm out of this house!!!!!

U2democrat said:
*comes in stomping feet and slams the door shut*

my mom and i just got into a fight. she started crying when i refused to vaccuum my room :rolleyes: i cannot wait till i'm out of this house!!!!!

I hate fighting with my parents. :hug:

Is there any particular reason that you're not up for running the ol' sweeper? Unless you have a great big room, it only takes 2 or 3 minutes...

It's just a mindless chore that i don't feel like doing, especially since i'm the only one in my room anyway. And she's been going off giving me a guilt trip about the financial hole they're in because of college and europe all over me not wanting to vaccuum my room......:scratch:

If you want guilt trips, i can certainly provide. I used to fight with my dad over mindless chores when I was a teen and used to say a pile of crap to him. He died when I was 18, in fact 15 years last Thursday. I'd give anything for him to be still alive. Don't be too hasty to condemn your parents Laura, I have a feeling your parents are a lot better than a lot of peoples'. It hurts me to hear people say such things.

Why not make a good faith effort towards that by picking up the Hoover? ;)

(We're all old people here this afternoon, I'm afraid, LOL...)

I second what Ewen and April have said; when my family is annoying me for some reason, I try to step back and remind myself that, despite the mistakes we all make, not everyone is lucky enough to have a big, close, involved (even if sometimes overinvolved) family. :wink:

Well, that could be it, too. I haven't gone through that as much with my parents, because I'm the oldest; when my brother leaves, though, it might be a different story (he's the baby).

Laura, your mother is right. Your parents spent a lot of money sending you off to Europe and you can't do a simple task of vaccuming your room. I'll be blunt, sounds like you're acting like a spoilt brat. Not saying you are, just saying that's the impression that I get. Most people, never mind at your young age, never get to experience what you just have and yet you can't vaccuum your carpet? please!

I emptied out my own bank account TWICE to help finance the trip, and as soon as i'm off on my own after college i'll be the one paying off the loans. and i did vaccuum the fucking carpet!

don't blame the carpet, it didn't do anything wrong.

Laura's carpet wristbands are currently in production.

in other news....

it's a glorious, beautiful day and in honour of that Pax, I don't have a shirt on! :flirt:

and no I do not resemble Mr Hairy-number-three-back from the previous Octagon.

**Sneaks in, trying to escape her own dirty dishes**

ewen said:
what you are misinterpreting is my dislike of the iPod

Ups... :reject:

**Makes note to self - Ewen likes Apple, dislikes iPod! Got it! :) **

ewen said:
Laura's carpet wristbands are currently in production

Hey! Could I make an order for some... :hmm: what should we call them... Dohan- (? :giggle: ) wristbands then? :hyper:

I think LB would like them in... pink! :wink:

ewen said:
Laura's carpet wristbands are currently in production.

in other news....

it's a glorious, beautiful day and in honour of that Pax, I don't have a shirt on! :flirt:

:drool:

:combust:

Mmmmmm, chest...

:shifty:

We better take this party elsewhere...hot tub, perhaps? :flirt:

I've just realised why I couldn't see what the big deal about hoovering your carpet was, Laura....you don't have a vaccuum cleaner like mine. It is a pleasure when you have a Henry*:

numatic_henry_vacuum_cleaner.jpg

yes i genuinely have a Henry vaccuum cleaner

*I believe Pax says the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom