The Octagon Bar: We Got Nothin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and there you have it, the title of the next bar, thanks to Techie:

The Octagon - pussy keeping you awake? do some vaccuuming

:shifty:

what?

[/Ewbbril talk]

good afternoon all :wave:

:kiss: Pax

This web designer needs an editor this afternoon. anyone know of a good editor?

oh, i need said editor purely on a professional level this afternoon. kisses can come afterwards.

It's funny that since the Glasgow show, Vertigo has actually been popular again in this particular household (of one). I had grown tired of it too up until that show. The two renditions of it in a single show was genius, perfect book-ends to a brilliant show.

i can't believe I described a song at a U2 show as a book-end!

i'll compose you an email as soon as I stop feeling ill-ish here Pax. :kiss:

:(

I'm sorry, April. It really does bug the hell out of me when stuff like this happens to girls I know...and, I mean, the girls I don't know, too, I guess. Just offering my sympathy.

I've been there before, and I know it does suck. All the things that people in relationships say to people who aren't don't tend to help much, but you know I'm with you. :hug:

pax said:
:(

I'm sorry, April. It really does bug the hell out of me when stuff like this happens to girls I know...and, I mean, the girls I don't know, too, I guess. Just offering my sympathy.

I've been there before, and I know it does suck. All the things that people in relationships say to people who aren't don't tend to help much, but you know I'm with you. :hug:

Thanks, Abby. :hug:

What's really frustrating is that I know for a fact that this guy likes me, but I mean come on, how difficult is it to pick up the phone and say, "Hey, what's up?" :| He seems to have lost his phone skills from a couple of weeks ago. :down:

:sigh:

Hey all... :hug:

I'm doing alright. A little bit upset but I'll survive. :wink: I gave another guy my number who supposedly likes me but hasn't called me. Meh! April, want to do a little dance around a fire and scream? :lmao:

I wish the Octagon gals were collectively doing better this morning. :( I mean, I'm just tired and anxious, really, nothing else is wrong...but April and Jules, you deserve so much better than what you've been getting from the dudes lately. :hug:

Hi Jules,

I got worried for you last night. I'm not bullshitting, I expressed this to Pax last night when she got home from work. I couldn't respond to your journal (I've had that ability denied) and I also felt that you might not really want to hear anything from someone who is 1) in maybe a 'mushy' relationship himself and 2) is, no getting around it, a guy. I didn't know if I could be any help last night but you disappeared anyway. Hope someone here that knows what you're going through can help you through it without being patronising or smug but genuine and empathetic. we've all been there and some of us end up going back there, so none of us can be smug while we're in a relationship.

i dunno if i make sense, probably not - maths is my game, not english. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom