The Octagon Bar: There's somethin in the drinks....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone?? Seriously??? Are you all hiding underneath the tables???:confused:
Or is there some party that I didn't get invited to??:sad:

Hey BS,

Here ya go! Thursday is yet another bewdiful day. This is the island just off Freo (about 15-20mins boat ride from my place):drool:

46042-ttrottnest01.jpg

Sorry, but if you jumped on a plane you could have Friday here which would be pretty much the same:lol:

If I ever find out you have been here and not caught up with me, I will personally track you down and slap you with a big fat fish!:laugh:

*comes in chewing on a piece of peanutbutter covered bread*
I like the new way you have your sig, laura :yes:
the other way was kinda cluttered.
They puffed both my eyes at the eye doctors :madspit: I got so freaked out by the second one I banged my head on the machine :grumpy:

Tania said:
^ Are you okay?:hug:

What were they checking out with your eyes?
just the customary glaucoma check or whatever the heck it is. I had to go there to get a new prescription because my old glasses dont help anymore. I got nifty frameless ones :yes:
So I only look like a semi-geek in them as opposed to the full throttle geek I normally look in glasses :D

u2bonogirl said:

just the customary glaucoma check or whatever the heck it is
I hate, hate, hate the eye puff thingy - to extent that they can no longer check my eyes that way
I had LASIX a few years ago and loads of tests before and after - that is when I developed my fear of the eye puff thing (I have no idea what the medical term is - I just call it the #$**ing eye puff thingy)

and since I'm in the bar - rum and coke:D

I just love it when they do the "dilate your pupils" thing and then you have to go outside and its full on sunny (surprise, surprise we live in Australia, it's friggin sunny most of the time!!!) and even with sunnies on you can't see a bloody thing.

More hugs for Tara:hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom