The Octagon Bar: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Pants Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I was eating one of those packages of Austin "Toasty Crackers with Peanut Butter" and one of the crackers, had a full bottom cracker, but only half a top cracker and half the peanut butter.

I had a bagel for breakfast, and then for Dinner (around 4:00) I had two hot dogs and some roasted potatoes. I haven't eaten since and I can't really make anything since it's so late so I've found this stash of packages of peanut butter crackers.

DC......:drool:

i'm only an hour and a half away from there...and actually my parents and i will probably be moving there in september/october :up: i plan to live and work there (duh)

I am many hours away from there. I don't plan on living nor working there for at least four years, maybe more. If I were to go, I'd be more interested in holding an elected position than working as a staffer. I think I'd prefer working on campaign work or something on the state level than something down in DC, although that's partially because I already know a lot of the people on the state level. I seriously considered majoring in political science, but everyone I had talked to, told me that unless I went to law school, which I wasn't overly interested in doing, it's tough to get a job. So I'm majoring in chemistry, but am more interested in politics, but work as a computer consultant, this is completely logical, right?

I'm not sure if I'd do american politics because I already read and study that obsessively on a daily basis and I'd be afraid I would be paying to learn things I already know (yes I'm a geek :reject: ). Criminal justice and pre law sound blah, so I'd guess I'd go for international relations if something happened and I did it.

U2democrat said:
i have a hair appointment at 11:30. that's too early. then my dad and i are going out to buy a laptop :hyper:
Awsome. What kind of laptop? I got mine already from Dell. My college had some sort deal with them and I ended up getting a huge discount. I hate getting my hair done. I think mine looks ugly and I don't know what to do with it. I kind of want to shave it all off, but Mom says I won't look good with really short hair and I just don't like it. Plus I really hate the chemical smell of the place I get haircuts from...

:lol:

I have to go clothing shopping too. I am horrible at that also. I try watching some of those queer guys, but they just don't seem to provide help to me. Clothing stores are scary and I have no style.

well, it's late, or early, however i should put it. i need to get some sleep, for sleep is something that i cherish and hold dear to me. so, i will be on tomorrow to see your bright and shiny...uh...avatars :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom