The Octagon Bar: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Pants Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay for linksys you may need to use http://192.168.1.1/ instead of 0.1. Login leaving the username blank, the default password is "admin" but it may have been changed. Then you should be able to go into the various tabs. I don't know what exactly to click since I don't have a picture of the web interface in front of me. However you'll want to check "wireless settings" or something like that, and in some sort of section about security or encryption it should list your key so you can verify that. You should also be able to check on the IP thing by going into something like "advanced settings" or "advanced setup" (should be the last tab on the right) and then there will be something like "dynamic IP" or "dhcp."

I am getting my e-bay setup; I am clearing out a few things to get some scratch pronto. I am finally going to get my indy jacket :D :D :D

Personally I am more one for desktops; nothing quite like having your machine sitting in a brushed aluminium case with 8 fans and a heat sync the size of your fist ~ running smoothly after a bit of tweaking.

Originally posted by U2democrat A-:hyper:indy jacket:hyper: [/B]
Yeah I decided that I will get the crusade jacket, goatskin, then if I get another one I can get the fit exactly right and get lambskin.

Im gonna be a big gorram hero :sexywink:

I do have my trusty akubra ~ it's been with me since I was 13, although the Akubra Federation looks to be the best ~ Australian Hats All The Way :wink:

Shiney ~ the damn appointment was cancelled by some beurocrat :grr: now I have to wait until the 7th of September. That really sodding sucks.

The worst part of all is that in March I took a single driving test and was told that I was good to go ~ because I had already been driving for more than a year prior.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom