The Octagon Bar: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Pants Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good heavens. I just attempted to walk to the store from home and I had to turn around halfway and go back.
*plops down into the couch gasping*
Its HOT out there!
Naturally I picked the peak heat time too. 1 PM
I think I'll wait until 3:30 or 4 and try again :rolleyes:
This oregon girl is not cut out for east coast heat

u2bonogirl said:
Good heavens. I just attempted to walk to the store from home and I had to turn around halfway and go back.
Its HOT out there!

Yesterday I had to pay rent so I walked to the CVS by me to get to the ATM, then walked to the rent office to drop off my rent. I walked a good half hour in 95 degree heat.

I think I may go for a regular walk again tonight. It's 94 right now, but damn it, I feel huge today so walking it'll be.

u2bonogirl said:
Its HOT out there!

welcome to virginia, my friend. i was just out and about with some friends and now i'm back and sweating. i never sweat!

techie i need your computer skills. i can't get on my home wireless network. right now i'm on some random wireless network. when i try and connect with mine i put in my network key, but then it says "limited or no connectivity" once it connects because something is wrong with the network key...i don't know what to do.

I gotta get with the times; I am one for my CAT5 for better or worse; that thick cable goes all the way through my walls like vines.

Funny story ~ when installing the network during like a 40 degree day ~ which is like 100 farenheit, I was the one who had to be stuck in the roof running the cables down in between insulation bats and boiling hot tiles :combust:

U2Dem:

1. Is your router set to give out IP addresses?

2. Are you sure you didn't input an incorrect key?

3. Will it work if you disable the key/encrypction?

If you need me to explain/elaborate/clarify these, feel free to let me know.

Techie2000 said:
U2Dem:

1. Is your router set to give out IP addresses?

2. Are you sure you didn't input an incorrect key?

3. Will it work if you disable the key/encrypction?

If you need me to explain/elaborate/clarify these, feel free to let me know.

1. I don't think so..........

2. Pretty sure...i tried other things and they didn't work, but when i put in this one thing it did work :shrug:

3. Probably...how do i do that?

What brand of router is it?

What you're going to want to do, is login to your router's configuration page (usually works by going to http://192.168.0.1/ on a computer that's connected to it) and once I know the brand of the router, I can tell you how to find out if it is set to give out IPs and disable encryption. Although disabling encryption is last since that makes your connection insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom