The Octagon Bar that is also a castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:
ooh! I get to fight Ewen for a lady!

Pick your poison, mate: knives, dueling pistols at 20 paces, swords, or corrosive acid.

my weapon of choice Dave:
kilt.jpg

paxetaurora said:

I'll come home and get online after work, maybe about 4:30 or 5:00 my time; that way, if you want to go to bed at a decent hour, we can talk before you hit the hay.

superb, that'll be about 10pm my time...hopefully i'm not too tired later. I'm fine now but have an evening of brain work ahead of me.

Excellent! :hug:

I'm off to do a bit of filing, but judging from the way work is going, I'll be back soon enough.

If not, I'll catch you when I come home.

And if you two do fight, remember that nothing says love quite like a pair of 50-yard-line Super Bowl tickets and a couple of nice warm fleece blankets.

Think on that one.

:sexywink:

i can provide the latter - guess Dave has the upper hand on the tickets! :(

Now, now, play nicely, gentlemen.

And if Dave has Super Bowl tickets, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'm looking to get rid of, too. ;)

ewen said:
if that's the lady's choice.

:reject:

:sad:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

No more fighting now. It's making everyone sad.

(Okay, it's making Ewen sad, but that's enough for me.)

I think we had a translation problem on my last post. "I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'm looking to sell" is sort of a way of saying you don't believe someone. ;)

Last edited:
The castle is just what I need during my lunch hour. Would love a guiness but don't think I stop at just one and then have to return to my office. :)

There's not going to be a duel.

I've locked up the dueling pistols in the bar safe, so if the guys want to fight, they'll have to have a fistfight in the alley with no seconds.

starsforu2 said:

** hands clothespin to Angel **

For your nose :yuck:

** Prepares Pina Colada for Angel **

:sad: Missed Tara :sad: But I can still smell her perfume :drool: :shifty: That is until they duel starts :rant:

Thanks Tim! Delicious as always. :)

Well since there is not going to be a duel, I guess you boys should do a dance off for pax. I wanna see some breakdance fighting!!!

(cues 90s hit single "Everbody Dance Now")....

paxetaurora said:
No fighting! Not even a dance-off!

Then again, if anyone has some sweet Napoleon-style dance skills...

My dear pax, look at them!

Of course they've got sweet Napolean-style skills. That's what breakdance fighting is all about. That and being ridiculously good-looking! :wink:

I'm here, just got work to do for a client that's turning into Jack Torrence

You're an absolute dear. :hug: :kiss:

No more fighting. I'm very happy the way things are right now, thankyouverymuch.

Can I borrow some of your snappy fleece blankets?

Better yet, can I share them? :sexywink:

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me... is there anyone home???

Just got home f4rom a bastard ogf a day running the shop, thought I'd drop by and see if there's anyone else about :)

paxetaurora said:
You're an absolute dear. :hug: :kiss:

No more fighting. I'm very happy the way things are right now, thankyouverymuch.

Can I borrow some of your snappy fleece blankets?

Better yet, can I share them? :sexywink:

**gets the fleece out**

oh looky...inside there's a picnic

**lifts Abby up to avoid walking on sore foot and takes her to the wee hillock outside, beside the castle. lays down the fleece and abby**

care for a haggis sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom