The Octagon Bar: Tell Us Your Lousy Ticketing Story and Drink Free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no horror ticket stories sorry, i got mine easy :shrug:

but if i moan that i wanted to open the new bar and you did it first will i get a drink then??

Well, I've been sat here for over 8 hours, have heard nothing, no signs of life from Ticket Bastard or U2.com... no tickets... :banghead: :banghead:

HOW DARE THEY? USELESS LOUSY FLEA-INFESTED TICKETBASTARD!

*sits down*
Thankyou.:mad:

** Strolls in feeling just about even-headed **

I gave up on Denver :shrug: I tried to see if I could slip in and grab some GA, but it didn't pan out, so I gave up and will try on Saturday.
So I get redo the countdown on Saturday, hopefully wiser about the process.
The upside is that I did get a ticket to Heaven in Philadelphia. It's better to be inside the pearly gates and just have a bad seat, then it is to be shut out entirely. :angel:

They go on sale 10 a.m. local time through TicketMaster/slave right?

Well, it is 10:20 in L.A. and guess what? No tickets....the TM website says tickets are not on sale yet so I can't even search...Am I doing this right? Am I crazy? (We'll save that for another thread)....

:help:

angel_of_L.A. said:
They go on sale 10 a.m. local time through TicketMaster/slave right?

Well, it is 10:20 in L.A. and guess what? No tickets....the TM website says tickets are not on sale yet so I can't even search...Am I doing this right? Am I crazy? (We'll save that for another thread)....

:help:

Did you go through this link?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/09189062371/

If not, you probably won't have tickets available.

I just went direct to the Ticketbastard website and it said "on sale now". :shrug:

Anyways I'm off to go get a shower and head into school.

I love how I skipped all 3 classes today but am only going in for a meeting. :reject:

Hi Everybody:

Took 30 mins to get to this bar ! Man, the traffic is bad!

How's the ticketing situation going. Seems like everyone is getting something !

What's happening with Ewen, did he get his mess sorted?

This place has got awfully scary in the last 12 hours or so. I don't think I will leave the bar tonight.

*Drags the couch closer to the air con, lines up some B52s and settles in for the duration*

I'm calling them and getting a busy signal, and I'm still getting that internal system error message online....does anyone want to try for me? I'll e-mail you my password!!! :(

My thoughts are with ewen as well. Where is he? Is he ok?

I need a beer. Bass please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom