The Octagon Bar: Straight Outta Dublin, Yo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. :D :hug:

oh man i don't know if i could survive without cable. i don't like a lot of programming on abc, cbs, etc. now i've gotten hooked on premium channels too. i've got hbo and showtime. thank god i'm not the one paying for the cable! :yikes:

**Runs into The Octagon with a load of scientific articles about cinnamon ( :huh: ) under her arm**

:wave:

Grabs a quick r&c! :D

**Runs out of the bar again**

Posting from my work... :shifty:

good morning/afternoon/evening folks :wave:

for those across the pond, hope you had a nice extended weekend.

for merc across the smaller pond, have you found any odd socks yet?

ewen said:
for merc across the smaller pond, have you found any odd socks yet?

I don't know if you read about the small, wollen purple ones I found? :giggle:

Or else, please take a look back at page 6 in this bar - I would like to know what it is I'm looking for! :wink:

Still at the pharmacy... :shifty:

The search is off. The heir to the thrown, Prince William, has found them on a recent trip to Norway. Man, you think he could afford his own! Running off with my socks...cheeky monkey!

will1-01.jpg

:lol: all this sock talk is cracking me up

I havent been here in what seems like ages
How is everybody?
I have sock issues of another kind
*lifts up her pant leg to expose two staggeringly different socks*
Mine never match :rolleyes:
At least Tim thinks its cute :shrug:

ewen said:
The search is off. The heir to the thrown, Prince William, has found them on a recent trip to Norway. Man, you think he could afford his own! Running off with my socks...cheeky monkey!

will1-01.jpg

The search is of?! :huh: Darn! :| You should know that it was one of my favourite occupation, Ewen - searching for your socks! :yes: What am I going to do with my time now, on those long (wet!) Stavanger afternoons, if I can't search for your socks anymore? :sigh:

:wink:

I could start searching for Prince William though... :flirt: Princess of Wales... :hmm: ... I think I could live with that title! :giggle:

Hi Pax! :wave:

Edited to add: My God, those socks are... *ahem* not so suitable for a Prince... or guys in general!

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
so long for now, y'all :sigh:

our school laptops are being taken up this morning and our internet at home isn't working (again), so who knows when i'll be able to post again. :sad:

:hug: Demmy! :hug:

Hope to see you soon!

Merc said:

I could start searching for Prince William though... :flirt: Princess of Wales... :hmm: ... I think I could live with that title! :giggle:

:sexywink: I wouldnt mind that title either considering what prince william looks like
But I think I would rather have the title of Queen of Tim and Tara's kingdom, also known as a townhouse in suburbia :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom