The Octagon Bar: Straight Outta Dublin, Yo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:: suddenly feels very lonely in the Bar ::

"North and South of the River" is on...haven't heard this one in a million years.

:: starts making her way through all the sangria in the Bar ::

**Back from dinner - sits in the corner of the couch with her laptop trying to figure out Windows Movie Maker :crazy: **

Hi! :wave:

Wishing I was already cleared out of the office like my coworkers, LOL. While the cats are away, the mousies are at play.

But I have a big project to finish that I want off my back before the holiday weekend, so... :shrug:

and yourself?

pax said:
Wishing I was already cleared out of the office like my coworkers, LOL. While the cats are away, the mousies are at play.

But I have a big project to finish that I want off my back before the holiday weekend, so... :shrug:

and yourself?

Right now I'm trying to edit a movie of myself skiing (hence the Windows Movie Maker and :crazy:-smiley in the previous post!) :laugh:

... other than that I'm just enjoying a quiet friday night (before a most likely ":dance:+:drunk:"-weekend) - whishing LB was here to talk to though :sigh: :sexywink:

I'm here...just finished my project. I see myself clearing out in 15 minutes or so--not all that early, but a little. :)

bonojr62 said:
Just you and I merc... how bout a drink?

Thanks, but no thanks! It's getting late here and I'm going to bed!

Bye!

:wave:

I just got a message from the Prez:

"I'm George Bush, and I approve this bar title." :up:

Now I need to follow up on pax's suggestion and develop and wine lecture. :wink:

Now I need to run over to FYM and see why the thread got closed. :mac:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom