The Octagon Bar-Stop on by while the boss isn't looking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well even though tomorrow's my last work day it's going to be short...a friend of the family died so we're leaving tomorrow afternoon to go down to NC. My dad's doing the sermon for the funeral. :sigh:

Wow, I have my laptop playing the episodes of West Wing I downloaded via Bit Torrent on the TV in the family room by streaming them wirelessly from my desktop's hard drive to the TV...:drool:

*geek moment*

U2democrat said:
Yeah...i ended up having easy mac. I think they've changed their formula because it feels and tastes like i'm eating sand. I used to love it. Now it's crap :yuck:
Oh you must eat some decent food, try a souvlaki :drool:

Ok, I hope the computer peeps are around right now... :uhoh:

I'm getting a second hard drive installed next weekend and my uncle is asking if I want this new one as my boot drive or just as my second drive? I really don't want to have to reinstall everything, so would it be easier to have the new drive as my second drive? I know I'm still gonna have to move iTunes over to the new drive, since I want to put more music on my comp, but that's all I'll really want to move onto a fresh drive. When I go to save new stuff will I have a choice as to which drive I can save it to? :notcomputerliterate:

Does this make sense? Do people usually make their new drives their boot drives? :scratch: Or are they lazy like me? lol

:lol:

So tonight i told my friend who went with me to the John Mellencamp concert that he was at the beach the same time we were (she also finds him attractive but not as much as i do) and her response was "Really? Damn. We could have humped him."

:lmao: She's by far the funniest of my friends.

Back
Top Bottom