The Octagon Bar-Stop on by while the boss isn't looking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes. but maybe my GPA will improve :wink:

Although watch, I'll just stay on campus with my computer for the wireless connection and end up wasting time surfing the internet :reject:

U2democrat said:
:lol: oh give it a go. :wink:

I got my bachelors degree and never looked back!! :laugh: I could not wait to be done with college! Of course, I was working full time and going at night for my Junior and Senior years, so that takes alot out of you. So that had alot to do with it. But I have no desire at all to go back.

hey... im at college... and doing my law degree...
i thought id quickly drop in before my administrative law class for a drink....
and found a topic right up my ally...

damn, admin law.... there is only so much procedural fairness i can handle.

oh well.

college is good thought you get sick of it the longer you stay. it helps that i love my degree and my friends up here...

OK so i lied when i said i was out. CMT has been showing this hour long thing with John Mellencamp. they just showed him singing and getting really into a song...then he obviously messed up and yelled "FUCK!!!!!!!!!" into the microphone, ran over to the side of the stage an kicked something. came back to the microphone and said "uh...you may want to edit that last word out before you air this program."

:lol:

U2democrat said:
its ok. i've had this week free and most of my friends are out of town so i've had LOTS of free time to be on the computer.

Unfortunately I dont even have a reason why I'm here so much........... :reject:

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom