The Octagon Bar: Squash Shaped Hot Tubs, Vertigo Countdown, and Mechanical Red Bulls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ticket buying OCD - just can't get enough:huh: Which is so bad for the bank account

So excited for the tour to start - that means for the next 9 mos new bootlegs, pictures, stories etc:D

Thai sounds excellent - I jsut had Imo's pizza - (basically super thin pizza with provel cheese:drool: )

Hi everybody:)

hey ya'll

seombosdy cheer me up
its 2:30am, i'm still at work and i'm bored and tired
have to watch this fillm we're working on in slow motion marking down all the digital errors on the picture - so dull and boring.
bonus is it has Jonny Depp in it though and i can look at him in slow motion ALL day!

still bored and tired though - whatts everyone else up to?

Here ya go Digs::wink:

Easter.jpg

Swap ya, I'm proof reading labels (scientific names of weed species :eyebrow: ) I would much prefer to look at Johnny!

Tania said:
Here ya go Digs::wink:

Easter.jpg

Swap ya, I'm proof reading labels (scientific names of weed species :eyebrow: ) I would much prefer to look at Johnny!

ooh i think you can keep your weed species thanks :lol:
although there are bits in this where mr depp looks just horrible :yuck:

Last edited:
no no really

its a film about a 17th century poet who drank and shagged his way to an early death. by the end of the film jonnys got all these diseases and his face is full of cuts and lesions and his nose is falling off
i promise, its not pretty

digsy said:
no no really

its a film about a 17th century poet who drank and shagged his way to an early death. by the end of the film jonnys got all these diseases and his face is full of cuts and lesions and his nose is falling off
i promise, its not pretty

What movie is this?

:climbs into her personal hot tub since she is still achy from work:

There was a guy back in Rhode Island who didn't have a nose...it was very strange...I mean just thinking bout something as simple as breathing...(shudders)

I guess (where is Nurse Chrissi when we need her:wink: ) that you would still be able to breathe but there would be nowhere to stop all the rubbish that your nasal hairs stop and you would have to be careful if you lived in an area where the weather is really cold because you could damage your lungs not being able to heat the air as you breath in through your nose (just guessing and maybe totally wrong). Maybe you would do a lot more breathing through your mouth.

*Feck, this is crap* Goes back to drinking a rather lovely bubbly:drool: with just a dash of oj (well, it is morning:wink: )

starsgoblue said:

What movie is this?

:climbs into her personal hot tub since she is still achy from work:

There was a guy back in Rhode Island who didn't have a nose...it was very strange...I mean just thinking bout something as simple as breathing...(shudders)

its called the libertine
was meant to be finished last year and i think they've screened it at film festivals and stuff it wont be on general release for a while i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom