The Octagon Bar: Sparkly Marshmallow Honey Dusted Ferrets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mullen4prez you going to post it here soon? I'm serious the harder you try to squeeze things out of you, the poorer the lyrics will be imo, the truth is if you draw from what happens to you in live, or for that matter what you know of your friends or family's situations, you will write better stuff, sometimes things that are brutally honest are as good if not better than things that are well structured but full of false emotion, let the words come to you, I could lying in my bed at two O' clock in the morning and lines arrive in my mind especially when I think about my problems, lines to do with them, then I find the nearest pen and paper and there I go, It's to do with not being afraid to put how you feel on a page and with everyones life being different people develope different styles, any man keep up the writing:wink:

ZeroDude said:
Hey Mullen4prez you going to post it here soon? I'm serious the harder you try to squeeze things out of you, the poorer the lyrics will be imo, the truth is if you draw from what happens to you in live, or for that matter what you know of your friends or family's situations, you will write better stuff, sometimes things that are brutally honest are as good if not better than things that are well structured but full of false emotion, let the words come to you, I could lying in my bed at two O' clock in the morning and lines arrive in my mind especially when I think about my problems, lines to do with them, then I find the nearest pen and paper and there I go, It's to do with not being afraid to put how you feel on a page and with everyones life being different people develope different styles, any man keep up the writing:wink:

I don't write songs, but I do know that some of the best writing is usually spontaneous and honest :yes:

Not so much worry . . . I'm just sad that I called her when things were so bad, and I probably should have waited. I just needed someone to talk to -- and for some reason I thought of her.

I guess I'm just weird.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom