The Octagon Bar: Shut Up, We're Sleeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If Chizip and Headache had been both going to Philly:

Chizip: I love you. You... complete me.

Headache: Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "hello".

:cute:

The fact that there will be no union of Chizip and Headache is a loss for us all, ja.

:lol:

Ewen's flight to Amsterdam left half an hour late today. Those people at Turnhouse better have their shit together tomorrow. :|

** Walks into bar still awash with after-U2 effects **

I know that there isn't supposed to be any spoiler talk in the bar, so I won't specifically call anything out, but I'd like to say that the band is having fun and Bono's voice is as strong as I can ever remember it being :yes:

** Pours self coffee and takes an Advil **

I stayed up too late last night putting together that web page :yawn: but for those who won't go in there...

Tara dances with Bono

** Throws self on couch, and notices the glow coming off of Abby and sends a :hug: her way **

Aha! I remember the anticipation! Hell, I still get it daily! :wink:

How is the rest of the gang? Less than 3 weeks before Philly right?

starsforu2 said:
** Throws self on couch, and notices the glow coming off of Abby and sends a :hug: her way **

Aha! I remember the anticipation! Hell, I still get it daily! :wink:

In that sense, I hope the butterflies never end. :cute:

But I'm also a tiny bit :crazy:. Thanks for the :hug:.

And I'm glad you 2 had a nice time!

good evening folks, (good afternoon Eastern Americans, good morning Western Americans, go to bed Tanias or other Australians)

:wave:

i'm a bit confused, see your wall sockets...are the two holes round or are they slits? i have two adapters but i can't find my round one.

Last edited:
pax said:
I sent you an e-mail and it's super-important. :kiss:

hopefully won't need to use it but I'll carry the info with me.

ewen said:
i'm a bit confused, see your wall sockets...are the two holes round or are they slits? i have two adapters but i can't find my round one.

They're slits...

Okay, good, glad you got the e-mail.

Mmmmmm, okay, I'm going to go home for lunch, put my sheets in the dryer, stop at the bank, and I'll be back later. I worked through my break this morning, so I might steal an extra bit of lunch. :wave:

:kiss:es to busy Ewen

sorry Pax but yeah, the 'fear' has set in and I'm running about like a blue-arsed fly trying to get thinks sorted.

:kiss:

I'm back from lunch... :wave:

I put my sheets in the dryer, went to the bank, got Ben Folds' new CD, AND ate a sandwich and some carrots.

:kiss: to Ewen

Don't be :(, sweetie...it'll all be over before you know it, and I'll be there to give you a big hug and kiss.

Oh, I found out that the Rocky statue is at the Spectrum Sports Arena on 11th and Pattison Streets in Philly. I must get a photo next to that.

May I inform any ignoramouses that may snigger....Rocky won two Oscars (Best Picture and Best Director) in 1976! It's a superb movie spoilt by the many sequels. :rant:

ewen said:
Oh, I found out that the Rocky statue is at the Spectrum Sports Arena on 11th and Pattison Streets in Philly. I must get a photo next to that.

That's right by the Wachovia Center, where the U2 concert will be--no problem. :up:

stupid...stupid...stupid...:banghead:

my math teacher is an idiot!!!!!! she wrote on a dry erase board with some other marker that she can't erase. she wrote ALL over the board too. :tsk:

not to mention the ENTIRE class is failing. :rolleyes:

starsforu2 said:
** Points iPod at Jukebox and plays "Everything Will Be Alright" by the Killers before turning over on the couch **

Oh, and so there's no mistaking my intentions... that song is for the cute kids who will be meeting one another for the first time in less than 24 hours.

Tim, I have a whole new respect for you and Tara right now...I have no idea how I'm going to keep it together until 9:15 tomorrow night! :crazy:

U2democrat said:
stupid...stupid...stupid...:banghead:

my math teacher is an idiot!!!!!! she wrote on a dry erase board with some other marker that she can't erase. she wrote ALL over the board too. :tsk:

not to mention the ENTIRE class is failing. :rolleyes:

spray deoderant on the board...the permanent marker pen will wipe off and your maths teacher will have a whole new respect for you....may get more grades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom