The Octagon Bar: Shut Up, We're Sleeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
ewen will this be your first time in the states?

first time to the States, yes. My friend Tom and I had plans of doing a tour but we never ever got around to it. If I hadn't met Pax I was thinking of going to Peru this year to visit my friends Dave and Beth. Beth is a teacher and she got a three year contract out in Peru. Dave went over with her.

Well everyone, I'm going to be gone from now until Friday evening. I'm going on a little vacation.

See you in 4 days! And best wishes to Abby and Ewen on the big meeting. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Love Is Blindness live :combust:

I told you. :drool:

Wine tasting was most excellent today. You would've loved it - perfect weather for it, too!

My journal shows the selection you and pax have to choose from (and a couple whites for ewen). :)

DaveC said:
Well everyone, I'm going to be gone from now until Friday evening. I'm going on a little vacation.

See you in 4 days! And best wishes to Abby and Ewen on the big meeting. :)

:hug:

That's sweet of you, Dave. Have a great time. :wave:

Oh, and Adam, I IMd you, but... :scratch:

Anyhoo, I suppose I better finish my laundry (well, as much of it as I can) and think about hitting the hay here. 'Night, Goners. :wave:

:kiss:es for sleeping Ewen

Oh, wow...one of the other girls I work with got engaged last night! It was her boyfriend's birthday, and they were out to dinner, and he surprised her. The ring is beauuuuuuutiful.

Awwww, I'm happy for them. :cute:

I bet Ewen could use a lap dance right about now... :hmm:

Wonder how the packing is going. It was not going all that well, from what I understood when we talked this morning.

[notsorandom]Yes. Yes, you did. :wink:

I HOPE we'll be the Tidwells and not the Maguires.[/notsorandom]

[random]Tell me you love black people, Jerry! Tell me you love black people![/random]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom