The Octagon Bar: Shut Up, We're Sleeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's supposed to arrive at 9:15 p.m. EDT. The flight left Amsterdam on time, so unless there are weather problems, that time should hold more or less true.

Yeah, he will be. :( I hope he sleeps on the train or the bus or something. I was up at 5:30 a.m. this morning, so I'll probably try to catch a few zzzzzzs.

Okay, kids, I'm out. I'm going to stop at my house to pick up some snacks and brush my teeth, and then I'm going to the bus station.

Thank you all once more for all your phone calls, PMs, e-mails, text messages, posts, journal comments, and prayers. :hug: It means the world to both of us. When next you hear from us, we'll be fighting over my laptop over who gets to post the joint hello first. :hyper:

:wave:

*yawn* Good morning...err....afternoon all.

I won't say give ewen a hug for me, pax. ;) But I'll be thinking of you two when I'm at work (until 11pm...:slant: ). Have a great time! :)

**Runs into the bar with suitcase in one hand and flight ticket in the other**

Hellooooo gang...! :wave:

**Does a little happy-dance around the bar while singing very loud...**

:hyper: :dancing: It's "Pax & Ewen"-day today, hurra hurra!!! :dancing: :hyper:

**Gets out pen and paper and writes a note - leaves it on the bar**

Hi P & E!

Crosses fingers for a safe journey and a wonderful meeting! :yes: Looking forward to hearing about it - maybe I could use some good advise from you later when two old-time Octagoners have a little meet-up in july... :wink: :giggle:

Warm regards and :hug:s for both of you,
Dorthe

**Runs out of bar - have a plane to catch - is going to Oslo!**

See you all later! :wave:

we're supposed to get rain in a few hours here....supposed to last the next few days, too.

I miss the thunderstorms we got in Oklahoma.

Thunderstorms. :drool:

ewbby update #87564631

pax just called me about an hour ago from the bus. Ewen's plane is going to be landing a half an hour early at JFK. :applaud:

More info as it becomes available... :D

PS - The weather's teasing me now. I stopped after work and took Nikki for a long walk and it was cold, but sunny. Now it's been looking overcast for the past half hour or so, and I want it to rain already! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom