The Octagon Bar: Post-Holiday Sleepy Monday Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good mooooooorning, Bar. :wave:

I was sooooo tired last night...went to bed shortly before 10 p.m. such that I was up around 5 a.m. this morning. :crack:

fortunately I know people on the other side of the Atlantic. :sexywink:

*walks in wearing black pants and a white polo shirt*
the uniform for the new job :yes:
*pours a cup of coffee*
so, people are avoiding spoilers? I didnt listen to the album until it was officially released but I didnt have the same conviction with the tour set.
:shrug:

So far folks have been well-behaved in here. :up: I really appreciate that, because in modding the tour forums, it's going to be VERY tough for me to avoid spoilers, so it's cool that folks understand that. :yes:

pax said:
So far folks have been well-behaved in here. :up: I really appreciate that, because in modding the tour forums, it's going to be VERY tough for me to avoid spoilers, so it's cool that folks understand that. :yes:

They might be afraid that your boyfriend will kick their virtual arse if they say anything that you might read :wink:

That's my secret, you know; I'm all sweetness and light, but I keep my kick-ass Scotsman to back up my gentle, polite requests. :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm so disappointed with myself. I vowed that I wouldn't look at anything that happened and I did...someone tie me up please!! :crazy:

*grabs emergency rope from the closet and ties her to the bar counter*
*hands her a large glass of beer*
there, get drunk and forget everything you saw

u2bonogirl said:
yeah, but.....everybody else is
Why not just go look for a few minutes?
*evil laugh*

** Tiptoes behind Tara, and pulls off the horns, before wrapping her up in a big bear hug with chin hanging over her left shoulder **

:tsk: My love, it's time to send :mac: home :yes: I got so mad at Rebekah in November for telling everyone to download the album illegally, while I was trying to patiently wait until the release date. So stop provoking those who are trying to be good. :kiss:

** Holds on tightly for a few more minutes **

Isn't it cool that they opened the show with :blahblah: :wink:

And closed it with :blahblah:

Hello ladies! I think we have 22 days until our first show :rockon:

** Drinks more coffee **

starsforu2 said:

** Tiptoes behind Tara, and pulls off the horns, before wrapping her up in a big bear hug with chin hanging over her left shoulder **

:tsk: My love, it's time to send :mac: home :yes: I got so mad at Rebekah in November for telling everyone to download the album illegally, while I was trying to patiently wait until the release date. So stop provoking those who are trying to be good. :kiss:

** Holds on tightly for a few more minutes **

Isn't it cool that they opened the show with :blahblah: :wink:

And closed it with :blahblah:

Hello ladies! I think we have 22 days until our first show :rockon:

** Drinks more coffee **

*watches the horns fall to the floor and snuggles up to Tim*
:D
I knew that would get you in here with me
*wraps her arms around Tim's shoulders and holds on for a few seconds*
Were seeing U2 soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.