The Octagon Bar: Pitch Your Tents Here Underneath Giant Nordic Mooseheads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm definately not the person to go to for elaborations....

Sorry I can't help U2d

Although I could grab a drink for you! :happy:

Well, it looks as if my mom is going to be taking me to the airport Friday morning. My dad is an absolute baby and I am really amazed I even bother with him anymore. A couple of nice days here and there do not make up for the fact that he's basically the child and I, the parent. :down:

I am going to be bawling my freaking eyes out when they do Sometimes... in San Jose Saturday. :sad:

Night, kids. I'll be needing some of those kitty tranquilizers Friday, just a heads up. ;)

:wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Well, it looks as if my mom is going to be taking me to the airport Friday morning. My dad is an absolute baby and I am really amazed I even bother with him anymore. A couple of nice days here and there do not make up for the fact that he's basically the child and I, the parent. :down:

I am going to be bawling my freaking eyes out when they do Sometimes... in San Jose Saturday. :sad:

Night, kids. I'll be needing some of those kitty tranquilizers Friday, just a heads up. ;)

:wave:

i'd be bringing Kleenex...I cried at least three times. I'm such a girl :reject:

starsgoblue said:
Well, you wouldn't want to be a boy Ruffian. They stink. :madspit:

sometimes they even stink literally! is someone on your list? poor stars :hug:

hey, i posted under you somewhere...Haiku was a FAB suggestion. You rock.

ruffian said:

sometimes they even stink literally! is someone on your list? poor stars :hug:

hey, i posted under you somewhere...Haiku was a FAB suggestion. You rock.

Possibly....

I'm glad you liked Haiku! I love that place! Did they have the trendy music thing going on then, or the patio open?

Jax....Bono isn't human....he's a demi-god and therefore smells divine. I'd imagine anyways since I've never been near enough to sniff him. :faint:

trendy music but no patio since it was FREEZING cold...Jesus, nice weather you guys rolled out for your guests. Thank God I didn't run the 1/2 marathon. Terrible wind and snow. My friends were wiped out.

I liked writing Haikus after drinking quite a bit :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:giggle:
But Ruff has....so? Tell us Ruff..inquiring minds need to know.... :D

Hi Ruff :hug:

no discernable smell, sorry to say...but the most beautiful eyes and the most unsettling (in a good way) eye contact I've ever experienced. That man is intense .

Stars, i swear it was just so easy...and maybe it is not like that all the time. i didn't bring anything to sign, I didn't bring a camera...because I just thought there was no way. We will find a way, hon.
and edited to add that I cannot believe, after 25 years of performing, these guys still take the time to greet every single fan they can. How amazing is that?

ruffian said:
Stars, i swear it was just so easy...and maybe it is not like that all the time. i didn't bring anything to sign, I didn't bring a camera...because I just thought there was no way. We will find a way, hon.
and edited to add that I cannot believe, after 25 years of performing, these guys still take the time to greet every single fan they can. How amazing is that?

*throws herself on the ground and prays fervently it will be that easy in Chitown*

Bri, you need your turn. I have this vision of you onstage with your legs wrapped around his waist while he tries to dance with you...:laugh:

starsgoblue said:
:hyper:

If not then, he'll be in trouble by the time I get to Philly. And if I get shut out then, well let me say NYC and/or Cleveland will be a big scandal on my part! :wink:
Stars, are you doing Philly this spring or in the fall? I'll be at 2 shows in the fall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom