The Octagon Bar: Off life support, still alive and kicking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a nice long bit after this but it seems unneccessary, I will redo interference smiley style

I :love: a :flirt: and in my :shh: way around her it's all :) and I :hmm: perhaps

Continued, run out of smiley room.

Continued

when were around eachother it gets :hyper: but other times I get a bit :yikes: and go :reject: (but more bad puns, and deliberate non-glances)

Last night I even think she got to see me :dance: which I think matched that :bono:
.....love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow, and dance like no one's watching." -Bono
I got the :dance: part down :wink: now just to be more :sexywink: and less :censored:

I am :) but not :rockon::

Last edited:
I try to hide these feelings but that never works because you can't hide all body language (damn these blue eyes of mine :lol: ), and there isn't so much awkward pauses (which is a very bad thing) as much as either consistent good talk with sparkage or what is best described as cryogenic silence ~ which would be me :wink:

I know for a fact that Michelle has brown eyes, we all know how the song goes :wink:

mental note: put 'sweetest thing' onto karaoke list

Will see, i'll try and get my photos, I looked damn good :wink:

U2democrat said:
I actually look to Edge when I determine my fashion sense...:reject:

:cool::up:

...and good morning to The Octagon - AW and BS! :wave:

:D

**Wanders in from pleba and goes behind bar desk - is in need of triple Jameson... and it's not to celebrate**

:|

I cannot believe some people are going ":sad:" after being to God knows how many concerts on this tour! What about people who couldn't afford it or for some other reasons just weren't that lucky?! What about people living in contries or continents that the tour haven't even visited?! They're the one that should be :sad:, IMHO... I'll :banghead: next time I hear someone going :blahblah: and being :sad: that they couldn't get GA's for their 9th show or that they're going to their final show of 17 or however many in total! Perspective, people! :tsk:

Sorry, end of :rant: - just had to get it out... :reject:

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
Thanks Merc. I couldn't see them because I couldn't afford to go. It's very heartbreaking and to hear you say that means a lot to me. :hug:

Demmy! :hug:

You know, first I was thinking like "Hey, I've only been to 1 show! :tsk:" ( :reject: )

... but then I remembered that you hadn't been to any shows at all - and that made me think of A_W also. Don't know if he's been to any shows overseas, but anyways, he's representing a very under-played continent... :yes:

:reject: And yes, this is why I've changed my sig - wouldn't mind seeing them on a 4th leg! :reject: But, it's a pretty long shot! :wink: U2 - in Kenya! :lol:

Demmy, promise me you'll try and save as much money as possible if there's going to be a 4th leg, okay? :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom