The Octagon Bar....now with official U2 tattoo parlor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enajh2 said:
Tired! :lol: Watched too much tv last night :no:

And you? :)

yeah i'm fine thanks, trying to put together some pretentious eno-esque music but my sequencer keeps fekin up on me. arrghh. . . stick to guitars! this computer is going out of the window any minute now.

*sticks on bullet the blue sky at 45rpm*

lets dance folks!

:dance:

btw Rebekah, my program for creating animated gifs can't handle wmvs so i need to convert it to avi beforehand. however my wmv to avi convertor program can't handle that wmv you sent me for some reason.

I'd like to dance to my animated gif if I had one....:wink:

I've also thought of another idea that might be easier....(I'm not sure since I can't make the damn things).....I'd love one from Electrical Storm where Bono's singing and it's fading in and out from black.....like this one, except with B instead of Edge and siggie sized....:D

edgeguitar2.gif

paxetaurora said:
The current hot-tub, I think, will be suitcase-shaped, in honor of the tattoo theme.

great, plenty space to put my tray of Guinness.

*jumps into hot tub*

I was meaning to go to the tat parlors around here today and ask about pricing and whatnot but I was sleeping like a bum today.

Also, I'm nervous to go in by myself....I have no friends to tag along these days....and tattoo parlor people are "rugged" looking. ...:reject:

aw, don't be nervous. I know what you mean kind of though. I had to go by myself to get the last one and it can be a bit intimidating walking in there, esp. if you are a person who doesn't have lots of visible tattoos like the artists do!

i'm just scared that they hate U2 and instead of doing a Joshua Tree on my arm they end up doing something unpleasant.

lauren430 said:
aw, don't be nervous. I know what you mean kind of though. I had to go by myself to get the last one and it can be a bit intimidating walking in there, esp. if you are a person who doesn't have lots of visible tattoos like the artists do!

Lol, yeah they're going to have dragons and goblins all over them and this girls going to be walking in wanting a suitcase with a heart in it. :crazy:

ewen said:
i'm just scared that they hate U2 and instead of doing a Joshua Tree on my arm they end up doing something unpleasant.

Ewen! They make a stencil of the design and have it placed on your skin before they start "digging". They won't do that. :laugh:

(Did you see my idea on the last page? I know, I'm a pain in the ass)

electrical storm, yeah...i'm working on it this very minute...my computer is playing with me so i'm gonna have to reboot. i've lost about 5 hours of music that i've been working on this evening! aaarrrrrggghhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom