The Octagon Bar....now with official U2 tattoo parlor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bayernfc :wave:

The Octagon must be Guinness best customer, every second tap is Guinness and you should see the storage room here.

Here have an Irish Car Bomb shot for bravery....
1e1001

*drops shot glass into the Guinness and watches it foam....slides it quickly to Bayernfc*

Drink fast! :yikes:

go on, get a black velvet as celebration for the new opening

you sure trashed that old Octagon in style Rebekah!

Okay, random topic since we have a Scot in here.

Can I just say that I saw the movie Saving Grace a few weeks ago on video, and was very impressed with Craig Ferguson, and just remember him as the really cute Scot from the movie.

Now I just make the connection as to who he is, as the Late Late Show is on now here, and I wasn't paying attention until I heard a Scottish voice and looked over, and he still didn't look all that familiar, and I now realize who he is. He's the new host of the show, as of January 3 apparently.

Whooo I'm a big fan now. :drool:

yes apparently he lives in LA now, or has for awhile, and is now hosting this show. So he'll be here for awhile I guess.....

this is good for us!! :drool: :love:

I kind of remember Saving Grace, that's the one where the posh woman grows cannabis plants or something? I remember it being quite amusing....long time since i saw it, at the cinema.

yup, that's it. She and him grow pot b/c she's really in debt. And he just wants $$

edited to say: duff posting!!

Last edited:
ahhh....do you schedule your classes late? lucky...mine are all fairly early...:huh:

On that note, I have to say good night and head to bed. I'm not all that tired, but I'm going to feel it tomorrow....:huh:

So try not to miss me too much! And I want to know about the tattoos! Talk to you guys later :heart:

angelfire.com/film/craigferguson/Kilts/ferguson-kilt1.jpg

copy and paste then add the http and www bits before, coz i can't get it to work when posting it here.

* makes a cup of coffee and phones for a U2 tribute band to come over and perform *

this place is dead yet again. a familiar pattern is forming. i feel like the lone drunk at the bar, lol.

hmmm, what mischief can i get up to while alone in the bar?

* jumps into the heart-shaped hot tub *

lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom