The Octagon Bar: now with artificial moose head and kitchen (with thanks to DaveC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no topics are taboo, but if it gets a little heavy with tour talk we usually chill and have a drink and change the subject :wink:

lauren430 said:
my post count has grown a lot too b/c of the bar...hmmm now I'm curious as to how I found this place; I guess I could search all my posts and try to figure it out; I just remember talking to Ewen and Rebekah the most and first

:D

I wanna hit 10,000 posts soon and be the supreme interference loser outta the bunch :reject: I really like the One title though...lol...VIP Pass FOB is dumb

Sally, this rather than being a topic thread is just a bunch of U2 friends chatting away (and flirting big time) as you would in a regular pub or bar.

bah...my neighbours are having sex next door!!

nevermind, usually only lasts about ten minutes

Lauren, start flirting with Alan

go on, it would be funny...i mean fun

I had no idea what IO was for a while and kept trying to do sensible things in there... I was cured of that once I'd had my brains eaten for the 5th time :)

I was initially a trifle alarmed - I think my first IO post said something like "*screams and runs away*"!

Last edited:
i'm off to the Octagon kitchen to fix up some nibbles for us.

how about some poor man's pizza? you know, cheese on toast with some oregano and chopped tomatoes.

guys, do you fancy some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom