The Octagon Bar: now with artificial moose head and kitchen (with thanks to DaveC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
:D alright! I can be mushy:cute:
good, cuz I was going to be anyway.....
*kisses tim*
eek!

honey, you are so much cuter to me than gerard butler.
and
um
yeah I was going to say something but I think I should keep it to myself...:reject:

:sexywink: What can I say? I got big SKILLS :shifty: :)

** Returns kiss with gusto and gives Tara a hearty :hug: **

Well, I'm outta here! It's been a pleasure this afternoon. Hiya Rebekah! :wave:

** Gives one last lingering :kiss: to my beloved and then painfully separates myself and walks out the door, but not before I turn for one last lingering look **

Later Babe!

hey guys! this tax thing is really boring :sad:

But I am going to be helping people so that's good....

YEAH HEADCOUNT FOR PHILLY!!!!!!!! :up:

I cannot believe that almost all of us are going to the same show.....it's unreal!

aw, we will Laura :hug:

I won't put it in the realm of impossibility that I could maybe get to the DC show :hug:

ok me too Rebekah...it's a deal :heart:

Wow I've only been hanging around the bar for the past week or so; don't know how I stumbled across it but now I have some friends on interference and I'm meeting you guys too! :D :up: :wink:

lauren430 said:
ok me too Rebekah...it's a deal :heart:

Wow I've only been hanging around the bar for the past week or so; don't know how I stumbled across it but now I have some friends on interference and I'm meeting you guys too! :D :up: :wink:

:D :D :D :D :D

I'm really excited. I'll be nervous tommorow morning, but right now I'm excited.

(like my location? hehe, I like yours Lauren)

U2democrat said:
isn't the bar great? it's basically gotten to the point where we call each other by our real names....:ohmy::up:

like that's new with Lauren and I, lol

I just went and figured out love is blindness on the guitar:D
I had the one lead stuck in my head
the one where bono does that dum dum da da da thing...
yeah anyway
I cranked it up for the whole neighbourhood to hear:D
So since Im not old enough to drink I hope nobody is going out to a bar after the philly show:madspit:

u2bonogirl said:

So since Im not old enough to drink I hope nobody is going out to a bar after the philly show:madspit:

Tara, there's ways around that. Like two of us will just go up and buy a couple pitchers of something and bring it over to the table! Come on girl, I was drinking in bars when I was 15....where there's a will there's a way....:wink:

ewen said:

so far i think it is:

Pax
Lauren
Rebekah (that's you)
Tim
Tara (i'm assuming)
DaveC
Me (hopefully)

and your charmer friend Chipzic possibly

Have a drink for me while you are there! I wish I could go to Philly but I'm saving my $$$ for the CA shows....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom