The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

:up:

Hey, anyone one want Taco Bell?

** Pours a little Taco Sauce on my soft taco and takes a bite, spilling lettuce on the bar **

:ohmy: Don't worry, I'll clean it up

Hey Timmy, that looks good I haven't had Taco Bell in a loooong time.

I think I want a grilled stuff burrito.

<------------- can eat like a growing boy! :ohmy:

ah thats sweet thanks
i'll see if i can come up with the original idea stars and i came up with for the biting bono. unfortunately we weren't allowed to ask around on interference if anyone wanted one as it broke some rules or something :(

we could still try organise something through pm's and emails and stuff i guess. its just a bit difficult to get a number as for wants when you're not allowed to publicly ask.
:shrug:
angel_of_L.A. said:

I would love to help with that if it comes mto fruitition. Digsy, you're *so* artistically talented, and Stars is so creative I can't wait to see what you dolls create.

I would love an Interference shirt (babydolls for the ladies)...hey if we sold them, we could raise funds for charity and/or for keeping the blue crack running. That way, Elvis will no longer have to worry about a new server in the future. Just a thought. :)

Hey ewen! :wave:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Hey Timmy, that looks good I haven't had Taco Bell in a loooong time.

I think I want a grilled stuff burrito.

<------------- can eat like a growing boy! :ohmy:

:D

** Rummages into the bottom of the bag and finds...

Hey, check this out, A grilled Stuffed Burrito! How about that! :yes: Alright! This place is magical!

** Hands burrito over to Angel **

There ya go! ** Takes a swig of Coke to wash it down **

the orignal "biting bono" PLEBA idea...

bono-tpic.jpg

sh*t - i cant see it, can anyone else see it???
my work computer is iffy with pictures... did it opst and does it look ok???

a biting bono for the lassies but an edge for the boys.

yeah i check pm's - when it tells me too? unless a prompt pops uop i generally dont. why? should i check it now??

just checked PMs and got your reply ewen thanks!
i know its been debated back and forth and i'm pretty certain about my disk but what are the major difs when the 2 are side by side???

hey all! :wave:

So the t-shirt idea could be good but it that doesn't pan out, everyone just needs to post pictures of themselves so we can all see them. And say what shows you're going to.

And then just look for people there, and start talking to people and mention interference. You're bound to run across a TON of interferencers that way.

my cat is being so clingy today its weird and so unlike her. she's constantly wanting to be by my side and follows me whenever i walk into a different room. normally it's the other way around :lol:

hi Lauren :wave:

the chances of me bumping into interferencers at a U2 gig on this tour will be very remote - there seems to be very few Scots around getting blue crack.

Last edited:
you may have a point...well in the states anyway. Come across the pond for a show or two! I'm sure you'd meet tons :hyper:

that is a possibilty that is getting serious consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom