The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewen - i'll see ya in ireland! i'm def going this year as well. hey if you're getting a u2 tattoo done why dont you wait and get in done then in dublin?!

ah bugger - i did french for years at school and i still have barely no idea what you're talking about! i suck at languages

a friend of a friend is going to do it for me. i got a quote from them after sending them my design. going to pop into the parlour tomorrow. if i leave it any longer the idea may fizzle away.

He asked me if I wanted to join him in the hot tub, and I said yes, I did, and thank you. :flirt:

Unfortunately I have to go file now, but I'll probably be back later.

:: climbs out of hot tub regretfully ::

digsy said:
ah bugger - i did french for years at school and i still have barely no idea what you're talking about! i suck at languages

don't worry about it, it'll make you barf anyway. lol

cya later Pax. i have to go too soon, got a client coming over in 15 minutes.

now i want snow even more! i means i could be at home watching tv instead!!

lauren430 said:
sing in urdu....that's interesting; why in Urdu?

I can't wait to see yours!! I think I see it a fair amount; my pants are always low rise and I don't know, changing and stuff...ankle is a good place though...man! I really would like another maybe! But I don't want to get too many b/c then it's not as special....hmm....

We have a friend who taught in India and is now in Nepal. I guess it actually says gana which means sing in Urdu. Here it is.

bc9dcea4.jpg

digsy said:
hey stars

has been a while - where you been hiding?

I jump into the thread, but it moves so fast, no one notices :shrug:

:wave: Hi U2DEM & U2Granny

We've got a little more than an inch. It's all clear now, no real problems where I live. I put a picture in one of the closed bars, don't know which one though... :eyebrow:

** Hops off of couch and fixes a cup of coffee for myself **

And how have you been young lady? Any good deals for SYCMIOYO pre-order? I just did the Soundworld deal for my AU copies.

Me, I've been great! Everything is smooth as butter and getting better every day! :yes: :dance:

Can I get anyone anything?

Hey Everybody:wave:

Back from checking out collectables. I think I am going to have to hide my credit card from myself:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom