The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, well I have to head to bed guys, so drink one for me and enjoy the rest of your evening!! :heart:

ttyl! :heart:

night lauren

*wanders over to bar and pours a guinness*

are you still about Rebekah?

*cautiously sneaks in as not to be seen by anybody who might be in the bar*
oh good...theres nobody here......
seems Ive become the bar bitch lately:rolleyes:
just came in for a quick drink before I move on to other areas of the blue crack
congrats to you both on your new tats. Try getting one on the inside of your wrist:yikes: painful. The guy said its like slitting your wrist with a dull knife. I will second that one:yes:
:wave: see you all
I just got done having a birthday dinner for my dad tonight. Hes 55 now. I got to play bartender for all the guests, which was kinda neat
anyway
bye

that's ok, thought i had said something to annoy you.

stay Tara and talk, what have you been up to? anything exciting?

*makes a rum and coke*

the rum and coke was for you....an incentive to stay!

i'm beginning to think i have have bad odour problems in here.

i'm having great pleasure playing with my new U2 mug...i've been drinking lots of tea just to see it light up....what a kid!

i won it the other day in some competition i forgot i'd entered....people are gonna get really bored with me saying that...along with some other U2 goodies.

thats really cool! I won something u2 related in a contest a while back on the radio. I answered some dumb u2 trivia question. lol. what was their first band name?
um
yeah. I was the only one in my town that could figure that one out. :rolleyes:
*grabs to-go cup*
gotta fly. work in the morning :madspit*
thanks for talking with me:D youre a sweety ewen :hug:

not too bad this fine morning, lol. waiting for a client to arrive to give me loads of work to do. how are you?

good good, keeps you out of mischief.

received a U2 CD I bought through eBay - advertised as the UK collectors edition of HTDAAB with the DVD and numbered slipcase. Typical, in reality it's actually made in Singapore and without the bonus track or slipcase. I've got the standard and deluxe editions already of course, just wanted this to complete the collection. suppose I could look at this positvely and think "oh well, got a foreign edition now I suppose". Bloomin eBay!

That is a bit rude...

I have yet to buy anything through ebay because of all the bad reports I have heard.

Tania said:
Also the weather is hot, the beer is cold and U2 are in the headphones....

Life is sweet:wink:

what more could you want.

things are quite the opposite here. weather freezing, coffee warm and sat here in total silence....hmm, think I'll put Pop on....ya, in a Pop mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom