The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a perfect design for an arm...I got your pm Ewen, I think it's awesome.

Is I still haven't found what I"m looking for you your favorite song? Or is it something that you feel in your life? Just curious...

about the same size as on the photo of the henna tattoo

the latter lauren.

i'm assuming the writing is expensive to do?

here's the email i got, i hardly know this guy he's a friend of a friend.

hi ewen,
i actually work in the tattoo studio on cockburn street. i would say that if the tattoo was this size, on your arm, it would cost about £60, without the writing. i work with two tattooists, jason and erik, who would both be able to render the design very well. if you want to get morag to do it, she only works in that studio once every two weeks, on a friday. but she works more regularly in the shop on west nicolson street, opposite the pear tree. if you go in there you can talk to rozanne or hazel who do the reception there. hope that's helpful to you.

cheers
ricky

Last edited:
they'll be honest with you about whether it can be done or not; I'm sure you can find someone who can do it well

i've sent you the same pm as i did for lauren. lauren asked to see the design a few hours ago.

it's not as nice as your suitcases but it's personal to me and been wanting it done for years. speaking to you guys has made me pluck up the courage to get it done.

*gets a coffee from the bar because he's still trying to waken up*

ewen said:
it's not as nice as your suitcases but it's personal to me and been wanting it done for years. speaking to you guys has made me pluck up the courage to get it done.

What do you mean silly, it's really nice...if I were to get another U2 related one, It would probably be the joshua tree b/c it's so easily recognizable.

I'm glad you have the courage to do it now! :wink:

your suitcases are really cute though....it would look gay on me! anyway, has no significance to me unlike with yourselves.

i'll pop into the tattoo parlor on friday as ricky said in the email and see what can be done...definately want it. after that i'll get a U2 wings design on my other arm. that'll be definately all that's done.

yeah, the suitcase does seem more feminine....I think it would look goofy on any guy :laugh:

i think i'll get the lyrics to Bad written on my back! kiddin

heheh.e....have you guys seen the guy who has One written in like 15 languages covering his entire back...plus a joshua tree on one arm and something else U2 on his other arm I think...

I think he got onstage and Bono said he must be the biggest U2 fan in the world...?

i saw a picture of someone that had all the tour dates of the european joshua tree tour done on his back....a little bizzarre.

can't find the picture though.

he should of got them done in reverse then so he could see them in the mirror. i hope he's still a u2 fan!

ewen said:
i saw a picture of someone that had all the tour dates of the european joshua tree tour done on his back....a little bizzarre.

can't find the picture though.

:yikes:

Ya know, it's wierd...I googled "U2 tattoos" to try and find the One guy...the only links I got where for Interference and Sicy's website....:huh:

just found the picture you were talking about Rebekah, the guy with 'One' in different languages.

yeah, I wouldn't want something all over, not that I'll ever not like the band but there's always a little part of you that thinks you might regret a tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom