The Octagon Bar: No Wars, No Politics, Just Beer (and Flirting)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*trots in and sits down on a bar stool*
normally I sit right on the bar but for some reason today I feel more proper :wink:
*asks the air for a hammerhead ale on tap*
:D thanks, air.
*hums a tune quietly under her breath*
stayyy and the night would be enouuuugh.
I think I miss my fiance' :rolleyes:
nice bar title by the way :yes:

U2democrat said:
:lol: that reminds me of the time when my cousin said "i don't have an accent!" phoenetically:

"ah don't haive an ax-ce-yunt!"
:lmao:
Im sure its going to be a reality check for me the first time Im confronted with a thick southern accent and I realize that I sound funny over there.....not them:|

:lol: up in northern virginia you won't have to worry about that. but when you get here to richmond and you year some of the old richmond accents...very classy...then there's the more country virginia acccents...tidewater virginia accents...they're all very different. i have a tennessee accent 'cause i was born in nashville.

U2democrat said:
:lol: up in northern virginia you won't have to worry about that. but when you get here to richmond and you year some of the old richmond accents...very classy...then there's the more country virginia acccents...tidewater virginia accents...they're all very different. i have a tennessee accent 'cause i was born in nashville.
there are some different sounding people here too. some people say warsh instead of wash..that kinda stuff
theres a bit of a country accent here if you listen for it. It even comes out of my mouth sometimes :banghead:
But Im glad that I dont sound like a freak in northern VA :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom