The Octagon Bar: No Shirt, No Shoes, No Nukes, No Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: I feel like I've been away :reject:

I try to keep up... but we have so many wonderful people here postwhoring away.

James, congratulations on your fossil :applaud:

It occurred to me while reading your description of your weekend that if you were full of shit and didn't do any of these things, I'd still think it'd be interesting as hell that you fabricated it.

:hmm: Maybe I should fabricate some stuff, just for the fun of it... It will be my edition of Confessions of a dangerous Mind. :|

Not meaning to be intrusive but that would be dodgy, truthfully though do not leave a but of a cigarette unattended in a shed full of flammable stuff, yea my shed exploded last night, my family was mightily pissed off:eyebrow: thats the face I was expecting here:wink:

So, tell me Mysterious... If you are able to...

What are your thoughts on the country? Is Afghanistan beautiful?

Tania said:
So, tell me Mysterious... If you are able to...

What are your thoughts on the country? Is Afghanistan beautiful?

Most of what I've seen is a cesspool, though much of that is the Soviets fault -- they contributed to trashing this place.

Originally quoted by Tania Glad to see Stars is leading the race for PM.

*Wonders about power and corruption.......

Shakes head.... Nah, ........*

Does this look like like the face of evil?
trink01.gif

:wink:

*is sad she didn't get to nuke the last bar*
Such a slacker I am. :p

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:
Does anyone have any idea what's going on out here? I'm not sure I do.:huh:

Are you talking about this? This was in the news this morning...

Rockets fired at US base
February 07, 2005
MILITANTS launched rockets early today at an American military outpost in restive southern Afghanistan but they missed and caused no casualties, the US military said.

Three rockets were fired from an unknown location and landed 400m from the small base on the outskirts of Kandahar city, US military spokesman Major Mark McCann told AFP.

"There were no injuries and no damage to facilities," Maj. McCann said.

Three years after the Taliban regime was toppled, loyalists still carry out attacks on the US and Afghan military, mainly in their former power base of southern and south-eastern Afghanistan.

Some 18,000 US-led troops are based in Afghanistan to root out remnants of the Islamic hardliners, who oppose the US-backed government of President Hamid Karzai.

Rebekah, the tix for May 10 should be delivered to my house on Wednesday -- I'll let my mom know to send you that ticket :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom