The Octagon Bar: No Hasselhoffs Allowed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:

:hug::kiss:
*jumps into tim's lap*
hey sweety

I do help a little in the whole process:cute: :shifty:
I am quite good at getting you motivated to camp
And we aint got no pup tent either!:D

Help a little? These days, I couldn't pitch a tent without you! I like the idea of the Dome tent, with the long sturdy poles, the ridge tent seems a bit limp for my taste, and I imagine yours my dear :eyebrow:

:combust: I can't wait to go camping now! See, your motivation is working! Camping alone sucks :(

if the weather's bad it can be very difficult or near enough impossible to erect it by yourself. someone to give you hand is always going to help.

starsforu2 said:

Help a little? These days, I couldn't pitch a tent without you! I like the idea of the Dome tent, with the long sturdy poles, the ridge tent seems a bit limp for my taste, and I imagine yours my dear :eyebrow:

:combust: I can't wait to go camping now! See, your motivation is working! Camping alone sucks :(
once again. those random bursts of laughter are getting the best of me:|
dome:yes:
tim:yes:
camping with tim:yes: :drool:

oh my....I think I need to really go do my schoolwork now before I get kicked out of the library

u2bonogirl said:

once again. those random bursts of laughter are getting the best of me:|
dome:yes:
tim:yes:
camping with tim:yes: :drool:

oh my....I think I need to really go do my schoolwork now before I get kicked out of the library

I've learned to laugh quietly, but violently with a big freaking grin. Thank you Ewen for making virtual milk squirt out of our noses. :up:

We'll spare Lauren ETAD (Ewen,Tim, Alan, Dave) lite - Like Pleba with an extremely small audience. :laugh:

** Looks at Tara on my lap, and whispers **

Camping :hmm: Can't wait! *squeeze*

i used to have a rather small pathetic ridge tent when i was younger but i took it out in the rain once and, because i didn't dry it off properly, it went mouldy. these days i've got a much bigger one and people have commented on how impressive it is. i try and get it out as often as i can. it needs an airing, haven't used it for a while now but i've got it packed away and ready for someday.

I'll be 19 by the time May rolls around, and perfectly legal here (and everywhere else in the known universe) except the States. :|

Oh, I've got a 3-person tent. It's in with my tools. :sexywink:

everyone is excited about the Philly gathering and it is coming out in some....interesting ways I guess

I'm just delighted to hear about all the skills that these men possess.

I hear the ladies like men with skills... like tent-pitching skills, or in the case of Dave 3-person-tent-pitching skills. :bow: How in the world do you do it Dave?

Me, I've been working on honing my 2-person-dome-tent-pitching skills for one special lady. I hope that she appreciates it when I complete my 2-person-dome-tent-pitching for our next camping trip. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom