The Octagon Bar: No Hasselhoffs Allowed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rainbow_fuzzy_sm.gif

A warm fuzzie for everyone:lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I got U2 tix! (Not much else, but hey, that's the important thing, right? :wink: )

And you? Are you coming to Philly, angel?

I actually didn't get U2 tickets for Philly or SoCal in the general sale but I did get to see Joshua Tree, the tribute band I ;heart: so much and I had an acoustic rendition of "Staring at the Sun" done especially for me. :happy:

I feel special! :)

starsgoblue said:
What's the word bout the tat big bro?!

word about the tat is that i walked up and down the street looking for a particular tattoo parlour called 'Tribe' probably ten times and couldn't find it. then phoned a couple of people who where completely clueless. i did find a tattoo place, thinking it may have been it, and was greeted at reception by a Marilyn Manson look-a-like but it was not the place i was wanting.

so i'm gonna send ricky an email and ask where exactly his girlfriend's tattoo parlour actually is.

in short - still no tattoo.

I'm so unreasonably excited and happy today. It's like it's all just hitting me now--the concert(s) (TWO!), the gathering/party, the visit... :flirt:

I mean, I've been excited about everything, but not like this.

i'll get more excited when that flight is booked and knowing exactly what i'm doing. I don't want to leave it too long or flight costs are just going to be impossible for me to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom