The Octagon Bar: New Beginnings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
Give'r!

Welcome weary travelers!

We've been kicked around the corner, we've been known by different names but it's time to reopen the Octagon Bar!

...Stop in for a coffee or tea in the morning, bring your newspaper and sit in our soft leather couches. For lunch, come in and have a cocktail. Your boss will never know. When work is over, stop in for Happy Hour; you can be assured that your presence will not go unnoticed. Late nights are the best and the most wicked; the patrons are a frisky lot, but always friendly.

The Octagon Bar is located on the first floor of the Clarence Hotel in Dublin, Ireland. U2 are part owners of this magnificent watering hole and we seek to reproduce the camaraderie of a pub, complete with bar fights, dancing girls, and moderators who shut us down when the noise or the post count gets too high.

May I suggest that you order a drink, ask one of the lovelies or one of the gents for a , or perhaps you want to play a song on the jukebox. Share pictures of your kids and yourselves. Don’t be shy--by morning we’ll forget your face anyway.

This is a patron-run bar, so if the bartender is asleep in the back, or cuddled up on the couch with one of the patrons, go and pour a drink for your mate. The drink selection is only limited by your imagination. So dream out loud!

--Tim (starsforu2)

Check out, or add yourself to, the Octagon Map!

Last edited by a moderator:
**Sweeps all the Goners from the sidewalk into the new bar**

Thanks for opening Jules! :wink:

Edited again - thanks to Miro! :lol:

Nice dedication - me likes! :yes:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
*raises hand while walking through new door*

Ive got a new beginning soon :D

*kicks a hole in the wall*
this will be forever known as tara wall
dum da da dum!

But if there's a hole in the wall, how can it be knows as Tara's wall if there's no wall there? :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
*strips down to her victorias secret not so secret undies and jumps on a table*

:ohmy:

oh what the hell...*strips down to her lucky bono undies and joins U2BG*...not sure what I'm joining you for.......

daygloeyes2 said:

But if there's a hole in the wall, how can it be knows as Tara's wall if there's no wall there? :wink:
Theres still a wall!
*pokes it*

It just has a foot shaped hole

Ha. I think Im the first barfly with their own wall

*pulls out a bb gun and shoots one of the bar stools*
Mine! :mac:

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, if there's a hole in the wall, there's no wall space where the wall once was. Therefore, it cannot be a wall. Did I just confoozle you even more? :lmao:

:shifty:

....*just smile and nod...smile and nod

Yup:yes: gotcha....

wtf?:scratch:

u2bonogirl said:

Theres still a wall!
*pokes it*

It just has a foot shaped hole

Ha. I think Im the first barfly with their own wall

*pulls out a bb gun and shoots one of the bar stools*
Mine! :mac:

I want something...

*looks around
*spies life size cardboard bono cutout..licks it MINE!:wink:

**Pulls out hot tub from storage room**

:shifty:

**Fills hot tub with water, strips down to bikini and jumps in**

:D

**Sits and waits for LB**

:flirt:

You're the third person to use the word "firecracker" in my presence today.

*random fact o' the day*

**Turns around and sees Dis licking cardboard Bono**

Hey! :shame: Theres no licking the cardboard-people in the bar! We want them to last for more than one bar - and with all that licking and :drool: he wouldn't last for more than a few pages! :tsk:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom