The Octagon Bar: New Beginnings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my itinerary:

Day 1-3 Arrive in Berlin
Day 4 Dresden
Day 5 Prague
Day 6 Nürnberg
Day 7 Munich
Day 8 Innsbruck – Lucerne
Day 9 The Alps
Day 10-12 Paris extension
Day 13 Depart for home

*slinks into bar, grabs a six pack of beer*

I just got back from dinner with my mom, but now that I'm home (and alone for the first time since getting the news) it's kind of starting to sink in... :(

Don't get me wrong, I'm still feeling pretty good and hopeful re: the other job that may be opening up (*crosses everything*) but yeah, I'm really, really, really going to miss going into that office everyday and laughing with my friends.

Grrr to being laid off. :down:

:hug:

It's always made *that* much more worse when you have good relationships with the people you work with.
Are you familiar with any of the employees in the other possible vacancies, or are you just going to be going in blind?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*slinks into bar, grabs a six pack of beer*

I just got back from dinner with my mom, but now that I'm home (and alone for the first time since getting the news) it's kind of starting to sink in... :(

Don't get me wrong, I'm still feeling pretty good and hopeful re: the other job that may be opening up (*crosses everything*) but yeah, I'm really, really, really going to miss going into that office everyday and laughing with my friends.

Grrr to being laid off. :down:

Oh man! Sorry to hear that! Hope you get that other job! :hug:

beau2ifulday said:
:hug:

It's always made *that* much more worse when you have good relationships with the people you work with.
Are you familiar with any of the employees in the other possible vacancies, or are you just going to be going in blind?

If I get this other gig, it'll be in the same building and the people up there are really nice, too. It'd be a perfect situation, actually. :)

I asked my boss if there was any way he could swing working on our floor and the other floor if I got it, and he laughed and said, "I wish I could." I'm really lucky to have a boss looking out for me like he has. I'm going to miss that, too.

Thanks again for the well wishes, guys. :hug:

Hey, Laura, mind if I join you on your trip? I could use a getaway right about now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom