The Octagon Bar: New Beginnings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've found plenty of flights, but I'm trying to get one cheaply, and I'm doing...well, I'm doing okay, really. I mean, it could be a lot worse. It's just that my funds, as always, are limited, and finding one under $500 is proving challenging.

But if I wait much longer, finding one for less than $600 or $700 is also going to be challenging. :banghead:

u2bonogirl said:
trying to get my bloodsugar thing sorted out if we can.
and they were just making sure everything is in proper order before I move permanently to virginia and start married life
Im a really bad blood patient :reject:
theyve had to send me to the hospital before

Oh, I see - I hope that they find a way to sort it out, so you don't have to think about that all the time... :yes:

pax said:
Well, I've found plenty of flights, but I'm trying to get one cheaply, and I'm doing...well, I'm doing okay, really. I mean, it could be a lot worse. It's just that my funds, as always, are limited, and finding one under $500 is proving challenging.

But if I wait much longer, finding one for less than $600 or $700 is also going to be challenging. :banghead:

I might sound very stupid aking this, but - 500$, is that for a return ticket? :reject:

pax said:

I remember doing that during the millenium... My ex and I wanted to be together for it, and we kept finding flights (from MI to FL, mind you) for no less than $700 or $800. I think we ended up getting a lucky break from some travel agent and split the ticket (it ended up being something like $650 for me to go there for four days, but it was NYE, too...).

I hope you guys can sort it out.

:hug: to April and Dorthe

Well, you know, I'll keep looking. Here's where I've been so far:

--Hotwire
--Travelocity
--Orbitz (best deal so far)
--Expedia
--Priceline
--CheapTickets

anywhere else? :shrug:

I remember trying to find good priced tickets to see my boyfriend in arizona a while ago
It was a big pain. you wouldnt believe what it costs to fly from oregon to arizona
Like the same as flying across the whole damn country
Intercontinental flights are expensive arent they? :huh:

If the 500$ is for a return, I must honestly say, I think you'll have a very hard time finding under that price! I'm sorry... :(

And I'm not much of a help regarding ticket-sides, really... only know some in Danish and Norwegian! :shrug:

u2bonogirl said:
Intercontinental flights are expensive arent they? :huh:

I tried to find cheap domestic flight tickets for the 46664 in Tromsø... :tsk: I realised, there is no such thing as cheap, domestic flights - it doesn't exist, at all! :|

**Sneaks in**

:shh:

Lemonboy said:
What a lovely day we have had here up north! :drool:

:flirt:

It'll be even more lovely today! :yes: First a interesting day at the parmacy (spend some time at the intensive care unit today)... and then tonight...

R.E.M!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I don't know what I did in a former life to deserve all of this, but it must have been good! :lol:

**Runs in**

I'll be picked up in 2 hours!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

R.E.M.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I decided against it. :(

:sigh: it's $50 I shouldn't really spend right now. And I have no one to go with. And I wouldn't want to go to a concert in Camden alone; even just going with one other girlfriend would make me feel a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom