The Octagon Bar: Love is in the Air, Spilled Guinness Is on the Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A menagerie trailing along behind you bleating and whatever noises rats and kangaroos make (well, I know but I don't know the technical name for it....):lol:

Pax, I really, really love your poem. Would you mind if I printed it out?

starsgoblue said:
So....I think it went well...he said he'd call me back by Monday.

If he liked me there will be a second interview with the assistant manager...:slant: There goes my weekend...:huh:

Unless I can get you the ticket by the weekend . . . :)

This is a really weird time. If I think to hard about it my mind will just pop. Its tomorrow over here and your in yesterday land.

*Goes behind the bar to quietly drink a few litres of guinness to get head around concept*

hi rebekah,

you didn't think of transmogrified ferrets during the interview then?

:laugh:

~private joke~

::sets up her own tent and waits patiently::: :angel:

Ewen...I thought as much as I could about transmogrified ferrets on the way there so I wouldn't burst into giggles if the thought popped in my head during the interview.

My MPH wristband was a hit with the manager though. He noticed. :up:

::sneeks into pax's tent::

hi Pax, hi tania, hi ummm Mysterious Ways.

Gotta go

My bed is a calling....

See everyone at the other end of the day.

I Move in Mysterious Ways: What should we call you? Ways? IMIMY? Mysterious? Move? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry existing on 3-4hours sleep for the last week is sending me over the edge (ah, what a thought...)

Night All:wave:

here......sitting in class..........doing nothing. my german teacher was in a really goofy happy go lucky mood today. this is literally what he looked like the whole class period: :D it was funny.

now i have a headache. all i want to do is sleep. :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom