The Octagon Bar: Laura Won't Go Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a sort of energy and anticpation that I can't get rid of at this hour. Excitement and anticipation for the New Year and also waiting for a ton of people to do various things. If it wasn't 22 degrees, raining, and dark, I'd consider going for a big bike ride...:hyper:

I could sit and post in the bar, or read.

*Runs around and gets everyone drinks*

It's damn hot and the only cool drink I have in the fridge is milk.

It's official, I am Ron Burgundy

200px-WillFerrell.jpg

Milk was a bad choice!

I'm in such an awesomely good mood tonight and I have absolutely no idea why. Especially considering that all I did since I got home was clean and watch TV.

:shrug:

A clean room is it's own reward :wink:

I like to be in clean and neat surroundings, but lack the fastidious nature required to keep it so, but once every while I can enjoy it.

Right now half of my desk is clean with an i-Pod and lamp as well as many alphabetised and categorised books but the other has a bag of old papers, a 60Gb hard drive that im not using, a pair of soes, silver model paint, masking tape, derwent pencils and a large tome on WW2.

Here's my drink of choice for tomorrow night:
drink_products_blanca.jpg

:drool:

This is what I drink when I'm looking to get as hammered as possible. I drink beer when I'm only drinking socially.

I want to be so drunk I don't remember when the clock struck 12 the next day.

Last edited:
:vodkacran:

And a :keiths: for moi!

I'm headed to the back room for some well-deserved sleep before tomorrow's big festivities. Have a great evening all, and stay outta the back room for the night!

Well, unless you're female. Then you're welcome to come in. :lol:

Nope, not ill.

*grabs a down comforter, a bottle of vodka, and a bottle of cranberry juice*

Err...don't wait up, kids. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom