The Octagon Bar: Laura Won't Go Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek, this is the kind of bar where you snap your fingers and whatever you want appears. We've had everything in here from infinite jukeboxes to holographic Bonos.

But yeah, I'm headed to bed myself, seeing as it's 3:30 in the AM. Have a good night, all! :wave:

*curls up on couch under comforter*

I think I am gonna love hanging out in here. :wink:

Good night!

*back to watching U2 dvd on 60" flatscreen wall mount TV while toasty under comforter on big comfy couch with beverage*

:ohmy:

A new bar already!!!

Can't leave you guys alone for 5 minutes, huh? :wink:

**Makes morning tea, finds newspaper and lights the fireplace** :D

60" flatscreen to watch U2? What more could someone ask for? Lucky woman!

I may have to check this bar out. Hope it's open 24/7 :shifty:

Lila64 said:
I may have to check this bar out. Hope it's open 24/7 :shifty:

We're always open - 24/7 - whatever timezone you might be in! :D:up:

** Walks in and notices the bar droppings from the night before. **

It's cool to see the bar hopping again! :dance: :dance:

** Pours self coffee and gets comfortable for a few minutes before doing end-of-year clean up in the office **

Speaking of the New Year, what'cha all doing for the New Year?
Tara and I are headed to a house in the Shenandoah Valley. Our friends own it and it's a great place to hole up for celebrations and the like. And we'll be home in time to watch the Redskins clinch a playoff spot :rockon:

** Sips quietly on the couch, and wonders why Laura won't go down :angel: **

Tim! :happy:

How are you? :hug:

Nice to see you around the Bar again! :wink:

Merc said:
Tim! :happy:

How are you? :hug:

Nice to see you around the Bar again! :wink:

:hug: Hi! :wave: Did you have a Merry Christmas?

** Finishes reading the tail end of the last bar, and begins to understand why Laura won't go down **

Laura, I wouldn't do it, it might be a career killer for higher office. :D

I think you guys should change your game to truth or lies. Where someone asks a question, someone answers, and then you all have to guess whether or not it's a lie or not.

It shouldn't be too hard, ya'll are full of s:censored:t anyway! :laugh: :kiss:

starsforu2 said:
:hug: Hi! :wave: Did you have a Merry Christmas?

:yes:

It did start of a bit chaotic (problems with my masters project in Kenya! :huh: ), but it ended up being a really nice christmas! :cute:

Right now I'm snowed in here in Copenhagen - got 30cm of snow yesterday! I :heart: it! Its like looking at a postcard when I look out my windows! :D

starsforu2 said:
:up: Cool! We haven't had too much snow around here yet. It varies from year to year. Some years we get hardly anything, then occasionally we get 3 feet of snow :laugh: It'll be fun if we get some of that! :mac: Snuggle time :combust:

If I could, I'd send some of it your way since I got more than enough to spare a few cm's of snow! But, I'm thinking transportation will be a problem! :laugh:

Well, I've gotta run now - got som reports to read through before going to town later in the afternoon! :)

Tim, tell Tara I said "Hi, Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy New Year"! :yes:
(that's for you too, btw! :wink: )

Later! :wave:

what did you do?......I'm attending the BAW gathering tonight...:rockon:....lots of
Alcooliques.gif

Lucky! Give them lots of hugs and have a few ginger ales for me, will you? :wave:

Good afternoon bar... It's going to be hard to get back to a normal routine next week. :yawn:

Do I go to Target or do I have a mini Sex and the City marathon right now? Guess I'll figure something out once I get dressed.

*slips out back door* :sexywink:

starsforu2 said:
Redskins clinch a playoff spot :rockon:

:mad:

Not if my Eagles have anything to say about it! :D

Good morning, Bar. :yawn:

Today I get to do on a resume blitz and drop them off downtown. Whoopee. :crack:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm still trying to decide what to do, but a nice hot shower could help jump start things. :hmm:

My advice to Laura would be, let the man watch the game while you go down. Worked like a charm for me, and pretty soon the game was all but forgotten! :sexywink:

But I want to watch the game too!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom